Mintvine/Branded payment issues

Jrivera

58 minutes ago, mikedorb said:

I continue to go around and around in a vicious circle with them. They keep telling me there are no missing points and I believe there are over 1200. So you are talking over 12.00. I hate to let this slide but I really have no recourse. I wish I took a screenshot of what my account looked like the day before the changeover but I didn't anticipate any problems with them because I have always found Mintvine to be a top panel. You could earn enough points to get a 10.00 payment relatively quickly. And I never had an issue getting paid.Unfortunately a lot of panels get bought out and things change. I really can't go to the BBB because it is the panel's word against mine. And there is no way now for me to recreate my account to show them what it looked like before the changeover.  One mistake they made is they should have shut down the website during the transition period or at least not allowed people to do the daily poll or surveys. Has anybody else here experienced a similar problem with them?  

No I didn't have a problem of missing points during the change over although I do think there point value has gone down.

On 12/14/2017 at 4:55 PM, peach6 said:

No I didn't have a problem of missing points during the change over although I do think there point value has gone down.

Point values vary for the surveys, lately I get a lot of low point and high point surveys. I skip the low points and only qualify for a few of the high point surveys.

• Like 1

I noticed that for a week I was missing a dollar and some change in my points, then one day they were back in my account.  I don't like how they stopped posting the total of your points, now they have the approved points and the pending points but not the whole total. I don't like having to do the math after each survey.

1 minute ago, peach6 said:

I will usually try all because even If I dq on  the low point ones may still get a couple of points

I used to do that but sometimes the dq points are too small- 2 points. And with my luck I will qualify for the low point surveys, it ain't worth my time.

• Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 10:06 AM, somelady said:

Point values vary for the surveys, lately I get a lot of low point and high point surveys. I skip the low points and only qualify for a few of the high point surveys.

This is what I do.... if I feel it's too low, I just don't do it.  Relatively often I get them for 360 or 400 points, so very much worth the 18 or 20 minutes and I haven't had any issues with Mintvine at *all.*   If I get an offer (like I did this morning) for like 36 points for 15 minutes, I mark "point value too low" when "why did you skip?" thing comes up and move on.  Before too long I'll have one for a few hundred points and gladly do it.

1 hour ago, calafan said:

I just tried to redeem today and got no response after clicking the redeem points button several times. Emailed customer service.

There's a post under Panel News and Updates that solved this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a problem with payments too.  They said they posted $25 to my Paypal account but Paypal never got it.  I have emailed them about this twice in the past week and gotten no response. Any suggestions other than screaming obscenities (which I have already done to no avail)?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know what is going on at Branded? Waiting on a payout due tomorrow but my payouts have never gone to the last day. Last 2 were only 3-4 days. 

But here's what really has me concerned. Last week my points were all over the place! When I logged in and did my cashout I was surprised to have enuf points for one. Later logged in and saw that I didn't have enuf points to cover the payout that had already been accepted for processing!!!! Then they came back! Then they went waaaaay up, then up and down? Seem to have settled in at a number much higher than I believe to be correct.

So tomorrow my questionable payout is due. Also due for a $1 poll streak tomorrow. So if that original payout clears I WILL be jumping on the $17-18 that should (might?) be available afterwards, if numbers don't change again. I've earned them just for the stress of watching my account going totally wonky!!!

Edit.... 

Whelp, I did get my payout a day early. And all those extra points vanished! Was left with 390 approved points. Seems right to me. Will be 500 when I complete my poll streak later today. 

17 hours ago, FoggyRoad said:

Whelp, I did get my payout a day early. And all those extra points vanished! Was left with 390 approved points. Seems right to me. Will be 500 when I complete my poll streak later today. 

I got a payout yesterday, too... I've never had trouble with Branded at all (or when it was Mintvine either).   I had that point issue as well... must have been a glitch but it's fixed today and my points are back to where they belong.  Wonder how many people tried to cheat them and cash out when 2k extra points showed up?  :-(

• Haha 1