Product test and finding them in the store

footfree

I recently had 2 pt's to do and both of them were great items that I would want to go and buy in the store.However I cant seem to find either one.So how long do you think it takes to hit the store shelves after we have done the testing?

Hard to really say. If the product received was in a shelf ready package (and it passed) , it may be in a short time. If it was in a generic packaging , it could be months (or never if it failed). I have done PTs for products in shelf ready packaging that I saw advertised in a coupon flyer a few weeks later. Others never saw the light of day - even ones I really liked.

Both products I received are brand name products .They are just  putting out something a little different that they already have out in the market place.Gosh I guess I'll have to keep a eye on on them.One was a nasal spray and the other is a stromboli product.I would even go out of my way to let others know how good they are.

Best you can do is keep an eye out in the stores. You may have liked a product , but the majority did not. Been there. A lot of products either never make it to market or fail to succeed. There are actual museums of failed products , but are generally open to industry people and not the public. Google "failed product museum" and you will see how many there are.

Yeah I saw that one the news the other day I was surprised to see Birthday cake Oreo's was on the list.Not that I would eat that ,but I guess I wasn't  alone on that idea- lol.

Which survey company was this most recent product test for? How much was the pay? I only ask because it has been a while since I have had any product tests.

5 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Ok thanks. Ipsos is rated very poorly on here, so I hesitate joining them. 

I know Ipsos is low rated I am not sure  why.I havent read the reveiws in a long time however I dont have a problem with them.I made $30 with them this month and received a product to test.I did have a issue earlier this month about only receivng 1 of the 2 payments I cashed in for  and wrote to them about it and they respoonded with a can response.So I in turn emailed them right back called them out on it and saying they really never answered my question.So about 3 days later she wrote back saying she would look into it and then today I got my payment.I hardly ever have to write to them about non payment.I dont know- some people will have problems with 1 company while another has no issues at all.So there really isnt any ryhtme or reason to this.All I know is I like them.Plus I am on their card panel and earn extra points.I have also been with them for 10 to 12 years if not longer.I guess I would say give them a try if you dont like it then quit.I also like erewards but others dont(also get products to test from them).However in that case I think I am offered more of a variety of gifts cards then the average survey taker because yet again I have been with them for a very long time.

It seems several forum members experienced Ipsos cancel their accounts without notice and without paying out what they have already earned, according to numerous survey police reviews. Therefore, I won't waste my time with them.

On 12/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, Njsurveyman said:

It seems several forum members experienced Ipsos cancel their accounts without notice and without paying out what they have already earned, according to numerous survey police reviews. Therefore, I won't waste my time with them.

I can understand your point.After you made this post I went and read some reviews myself.It said in one that they were having a glitch in their programming and to me I think them responding to almost every compliant is a good thing.Most companies wouldnt take the time to do so.But  hey to each their own and with one less person doing their surveys maybe I will get more to do:)