Fresh lab community

nlbtma04

I'm wondering if anyone is part of the fresh lab community. I've been a part of them for a while and you never really get anything out of it. I mean they do send out links to do surveys and they do tell you that you can be entered to win a gift card. You really don't accumulated any points towards gift wards, or PayPal.  At the beginning I did do all the surveys and I did win a few times, but nothing I would want to spend my free time.  

6 hours ago, nlbtma04 said:

I'm wondering if anyone is part of the fresh lab community. I've been a part of them for a while and you never really get anything out of it. I mean they do send out links to do surveys and they do tell you that you can be entered to win a gift card. You really don't accumulated any points towards gift wards, or PayPal.  At the beginning I did do all the surveys and I did win a few times, but nothing I would want to spend my free time.  

Never heard of them.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I've been a member for 2.5 years and they are terrible. Their surveys have logic errors so people won't get to the reward portion. The moderators don't moderate.  They don't reply to help emails and there is no other way to contact them on the site. Don't bother!

• Thanks 1

Hi- I used to belong to Kraft Tastemakers, and yes you were just entered into drawings.  I did win a $50 Amazon GC once.  They decided to close the community and move everyone over to Fresh Lab maybe 3-4 months ago.  The only reason I still do their surveys is because they are easy, and you are eligible to win a drawing.  I looked at their community to see if it was worth my while to post over there, and it looked like it was a waste of time.

• Thanks 1

I guess I got there from Kraft tastemakers, I don't remember but it's only been a short time. I see a lot of people in the suggestion box asking for some type of reward.

I think these type of communities will be on the way out if they don't start paying us. It's bad enough they get ideas , suggestions and market research to help them make more money, but not paying people for it is worse.

I learned my lesson. I don't give any ideas that will make them money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Fresh Lab is awful!  They promise rewards, but don't deliver.  I have spent way too much time answering their comprehensive surveys, and never hear back.  They don't respond to queries either.  Kraft Tastemakers actually delivered on their promises.  I would stay away from FL. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fresh Lab is horrible. I did an online focus survey that paid $150.00. 3 weeks after the survey ended I emailed about when to receive payment. Six weeks later and three more emails I finally get a response claiming I did not do 3 of the 7 activities and I won’t get the money. I did all 7 activities and wasted my time. Rip off

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I also did the $150 study and received an automated message saying I also only did 3 out of 7 activities. Luckily I had proof from an email I got thanking me for completing all activities. I've emailed for over two months and finally today Kate messages me and is making it right. It looks like they're trying to fix their issues. I'll let you guys know if I get it:)

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Fresh Lab is absolutely horrible, a scam even!  They make you do a TON of work and NEVER pay you, & even make you give video submissions as well, as answers to their long list of questions. Anyway, "Sarah_D", their "newest" moderator, NEVER gets back to you. But does tell you, you will receive the incentive and even confirms that you did do all tasks involved in project fully, & tells you to let her know if you don't receive it in said amount time, which you don't, so then you contact her and NEVER hear back from her again???? And their "Help" is bogus. It's automated and then they say they are investigating the request and NEVER get back to you again as well. They are horrible. Don't waste your time. It's not run properly and you may get a $10 egift card out of it when you FIRST sign up, but that is it! Just lots of promises which they never keep, so to speak!

• Thanks 1

On 7/19/2018 at 1:29 PM, Jaydakendra said:

I also did the $150 study and received an automated message saying I also only did 3 out of 7 activities. Luckily I had proof from an email I got thanking me for completing all activities. I've emailed for over two months and finally today Kate messages me and is making it right. It looks like they're trying to fix their issues. I'll let you guys know if I get it:)

Just curious... Did you ever get your incentive? & if you did, how did you go about it, as I've been emailing them for over 2 months as well for a project. Thanks for your help :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Been member for a while and recently completed 3 day online discussion that ended Dec. 14th. I have noir been paid nor will they respond to the many emails I've sent. This us a shame. As I type this I see that they just emailed me to do another survey.... Lol the nerve. What can be done. I hate wasting my time with communities like this...his soon can they be removed???STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THE MIDERATOR Sahara_D.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with everyone on this panel with regards to the fresh lab community. They don't respond when you have problems, they don't respond when they owe you money, they don't respond when you get locked out of their systems. I also did several surveys and did not get paid either. They are rip-offs and that's not right. I don't tell ppl to sign up with them because they don't pay and its actually a waste of time.