Fresh lab community

nlbtma04

On 1/28/2019 at 10:34 AM, Roshall said:

Been member for a while and recently completed 3 day online discussion that ended Dec. 14th. I have noir been paid nor will they respond to the many emails I've sent. This us a shame. As I type this I see that they just emailed me to do another survey.... Lol the nerve. What can be done. I hate wasting my time with communities like this...his soon can they be removed???STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND THE MIDERATOR Sahara_D.

I'm considering a classaction

On 12/2/2017 at 4:46 PM, nlbtma04 said:

I'm wondering if anyone is part of the fresh lab community. I've been a part of them for a while and you never really get anything out of it. I mean they do send out links to do surveys and they do tell you that you can be entered to win a gift card. You really don't accumulated any points towards gift wards, or PayPal.  At the beginning I did do all the surveys and I did win a few times, but nothing I would want to spend my free time.  

It's really tedious and you font accumulate nothing, they pick.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:34 PM, surveysrfun said:

Just curious... Did you ever get your incentive? & if you did, how did you go about it, as I've been emailing them for over 2 months as well for a project. Thanks for your help :)

I never got mines, got tired of the email and back and forth for almost 6 months. It was worthless and useless. 

• 3 weeks later...

Freshlab sent me survey but can't login, only blue screen comes up for me. Still no reply. I'm trying to get in touch with owners or host of site. I'm determined to stop them from wasting other people's time. Let me know if u would like to join me .

• 2 years later...

Hi- I am still a member of this group.  It looks like I might get invited to a study about free speech.  You have two 40 minute sessions with them online, and then you get paid $40, with a chance to get another $25 if you do another session with them.  Did anybody else get this?  Will I get my money?  I see here that a lot of people did studies with them, and then did not get paid as promised.