What are some good survey sites?

episemion

Looks like it is time to find a new survey site or 2. Been dropped from 3 in the past 6 months. Those that I'm no longer with are:

- Pinecone Research  (dropped as part of "refreshing" after 15+ years)

- Harris Poll Online  (just dropped , never heard why)

- One Opinion  (change in security sees me as from outside the US , even though I am in the US)

The sites I am still with are:

mysurvey , ACOP , Crowdology (may quit it due to lack of action) , SurveySavvy , mypoints , Paid Viewpoint , and VIP Voice

What I am looking for are sites that pay well , have a reasonable amount of surveys , and good customer service along with reasonable cash out (amount , speed).

Any suggestions? Thanks.

3 hours ago, episemion said:

Looks like it is time to find a new survey site or 2. Been dropped from 3 in the past 6 months. Those that I'm no longer with are:

- Pinecone Research  (dropped as part of "refreshing" after 15+ years)

- Harris Poll Online  (just dropped , never heard why)

- One Opinion  (change in security sees me as from outside the US , even though I am in the US)

The sites I am still with are:

MySurvey , ACOP , Crowdology (may quit it due to lack of action) , SurveySavvy , mypoints , Paid Viewpoint , and VIP Voice

What I am looking for are sites that pay well , have a reasonable amount of surveys , and good customer service along with reasonable cash out (amount , speed).

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Are you on Tellwut? Mintvin e is pretty good

Edited by peach6
Misspelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Are you on Tellwut?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, episemion said:

Any suggestions? Thanks.

If you haven't already check out these other methods to earn points on Tellwut:

So on top of the external surveys that we offer we also have:
- We have our instant qualifying surveys that you can find in the Most Recent section - we post 16 to 18 of these everyday.
- We have our weekly 50 point newsletter sent out over the weekend
- We have monthly promotional giveaways of gift cards, and higher point value surveys.
- We have various giveaways and extra point earning opportunities on our social media pages – on Twitter we have $5 Amazon gift card give away, on Facebook we have a 500 point give away, and a 25 point weekly survey.
- Lastly, every time you participate in an external survey from the Available Surveys page or e-mail, you are entered into a 4000 point weekly give away.

Most of our active members can redeem for a reward within 2 to 3 weeks. And we've been told by various members that our customer service is one of the best :)

Hope you'll join us

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really like The Earning Station.  I really think they are associated with One Opinion.  I like both. The Earning Station has fair customer service,not as good as One Opinion but better than most. they have some high paying surveys. If you complete the daily goal of.25 , after 10 you get $1.00, next 10 $1.25 and so on up to $3.50. I am only at $1.75 and will probably not make it further with Christmas. 

Give them a try.