Need help figuring out payment from Ipsos

footfree

On 18/11/2017 Order $15 Paypal Funds Order ID:5549840

In Process 2 01/12/2017

Then I order another payout on 7/12/2017 I did  receive a payment today but I am not sure which one I received.The one from Nov. says In Process 01/12/2017 and the one from 7/12/2017 says it was in Process on 08/12/2017.So it is very hard to determine which payment was actually given to me.I wish they would give me a number on the Paypal receipt as to which number it was for .Not only that why do they have the month in the middle and the day first.I find that so confusing when looking at it.Is that how the Canadians write out their dates?

so the one you ordered in Nov was processed on Dec 1/17 & the one from Dec 7th was processed on Dec 8th..so that was 1 day...it's put in Day/month/year 

Can't you check your account & see which one was paid out?

Nope each one says they are in "Process". They give no order fund number when they sent out the Paypal receipt  so I am stumped as to which one I got .I emailed them today about it but it says it can take 3 business days  to get back to me but we all know they are not good good about that.Plus it normally doesnt take them the full 3 weeks to get paid.However to be paid in 3 days of requesting it would also be a miracle in itself

I would just wait for their response & they'll hopefully get to the bottom of it...look at it this way..at least they paid you for something & didn't stiff you out of your reward

• Haha 1