MySurvey. Extra 250 points for being recorded.

SurveyTaker20

I just cashed out. I have a little over $2 in my account and I think I might quit the site. I have taken multiple surveys in which I was promised 250 points for allowing myself to be recorded and did not receive the points. I always file a request when this happens and up until recently I have always received my points within a week or so. The last response I got basically said that I rushed through the survey. So when I was invited to another survey today that offered an extra 250 points I pulled out my phone and started recording. I was very careful not to record the ad or the survey in any way. I did record myself while taking the survey. I mentioned how many words were in each question. Usually about a dozen. How easy it was to answer. Things like that. My video length was 9 minutes and 50 seconds. Anyway, I completed the survey and guess what. No extra points. So I filed a request and tried to add the video I recorded. When I tried to submit the request the screen just froze. I tried repeatedly to upload the file with the same result. Has anyone ever reported them to the BBB and got a positive result?