How Many Times Can Mysurvey screw you out of points?

greeneyeddevils

Man this really pisses me off with mysurvey...how many times can they find a way to screw you out of points? How many of you have had this happen to you & never been credited the points?

Your session has expired.

WTF is with that? how can it expire if I'm just finishing it up & hit submit then you screw me out of points?

52 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Man this really pisses me off with Mysurvey...how many times can they find a way to screw you out of points? How many of you have had this happen to you & never been credited the points?

WTF is with that? how can it expire if I'm just finishing it up & hit submit then you screw me out of points?

They have screwed me many times like when i see the Beverage diary won't do it anymore  I don't want to email them because it takes to long if ever to get a response and sometimes it says solved(not)

That is why I told them off (like they cared) when I left.  I got tired of not getting points for surveys and that stupid beverage diary was ridiculous.  When I would get to day 3 of it, it would not let me in.  No customer support at all. 

• Like 1

About a month ago I had several surveys there that gave the "Your session has expired" upon returning to the site. Makes no sense - the session at the site starts when you return there. One survey that hit that error was the My Personal Routine diary. Another was a 660 point one that I did record the number for luckily as it vanished after the error message. I reported both. The diary did credit after a month , but no go on the other one so far.

The diary ones will credit after 3-4 weeks. They get audited (probably due to the error issue) and as long as you completed it , you will get the credit. It will remain in Surveys Started until that time.

What I have found that often works if the responses in the problem ticket are getting nowhere is to go on their FB page and send a message to whomever responds to messages there. That almost always gets someone to actually look into the issue.

I suspect the emails asking how the ticket resolution went that they have been sending in the past year are likely in response to complaints they are seeing from people. Haven't noted any real improvement yet , but there may still be hope.

On 12/11/2017 at 1:45 PM, greeneyeddevils said:

Man this really pisses me off with Mysurvey...how many times can they find a way to screw you out of points? How many of you have had this happen to you & never been credited the points?

I've gotten that at a few sites and agree with you that it isn't right. The other at sites now is the quota thing when you finish the survey so you get nothing.

• 1 month later...

they have cheated me out of points with the beverage survey on several occasions.  I started it the last time, got 3 days posted and then they say that survey is no longer accessible.  And out of every 10 invitations, I may qualify for 1.  I noticed a lot less survey invites from all the panels I belong to when I turned 60 years old.  Don't let anybody tell you there isn't age discrimination.  All survey sites seem to be interested in now is the 20-29 year old age group.

On 1/18/2018 at 12:31 PM, sue123 said:

they have cheated me out of points with the beverage survey on several occasions.  I started it the last time, got 3 days posted and then they say that survey is no longer accessible.  And out of every 10 invitations, I may qualify for 1.  I noticed a lot less survey invites from all the panels I belong to when I turned 60 years old.  Don't let anybody tell you there isn't age discrimination.  All survey sites seem to be interested in now is the 20-29 year old age group.

Only a couple of times did I have issues with their beverage diaries and that was a site issue where it DQed you after a couple of days. Being a consumption based diary , that made no sense. Hasn't happened since. There have been a couple of surveys that ended in an error that did not credit (one is being audited).

Have not noticed any decrease in surveys there - actually getting more than ever - and I will be 62 on Sunday.

I'm lucky, mysurvey quit sending me survey invites! I'm still a member and when I log in, it says "there are no surveys for you at this time". Right, I haven't done a survey there in a year. It used to my favorite site and I've been a member since 2007. 10 years and they dump you!

I just cashed out for $40 in Amazon certificates from mysurvey.  I am not sure if they are going to mail the GC to me, or if they are going to email it to me.  If they email it to me, they says it will take 5-10 business days., but another survey company sent me my amazon gc in 15 minutes.  They took out $2 for processing it though.  I think maybe it was Valued Opinions.  I never do the beverage surveys on my survey.  I did a survey on mysurvey that I got 500 points for a few days ago.  I never make that many points.  I got two surveys from mysurvey today, and I was not eligible for either one.

• 3 weeks later...

Persistence and patience does pay off along with not being nasty. A survey I did at mysurvey that was completed and gave the "session expired" message upon returning to the mysurvey site referred to in an earlier response will receive credit (660 pts.).  Took a little while , that's all.

• 1 month later...