Is there a worse site to earn money than My SoapBox?

mikedorb

I get screened out of at least 99 percent of their surveys. How is that possible? Occasionally I will get 10 points for attempting a survey but they have those Samplico surveys that do nothing but spin and spin over and over without stopping. And now they make you earn 5000 points to cash out for a $5 Amazon gift card. Before you could cash out 1000 points for a $1 card. You could spend hours on that site and earn nothing. I don't know how they stay in business. I am ready to completely wash my hands off of them. And somehow they are getting worse if that is even possible. Before I could earn 250 points a day for attempting surveys. Now you are not even guaranteed to be able to do that.  

It is getting harder  to earn money with them I  have noticed that myself.Never been a fan samplico I hate when they ask us to keep trying and trying I would prefer to try once then be done.I will do when I am gaurenteed points.I'll keep them but they are by no means a money maker for me.I think I cashed out for $20 during this whole year.I will do when bored but I wont try on a consisitent basis to earn money with them that's for sure.

• Like 1

For me some time normal wait time and other times a while like you.

21 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I have a hard time for the surveys to load seems to take forever

I just posted a review about this survey group.  In order to be able to cash out, or apply for an award, you need to have 25,000 points.  This is ridiculous.  Most of the points I have in my account I earned before Mysoapbox took over the site.  It was previously owned by Click One or something like that.  When they owned it, I actually qualified for surveys and earned points!  Any time I attempt a survey of MySoap Box, I get taken in circles and am asked the same qualifying questions over and over and over.  Interestingly, more often than not when I put my age (I am in my sixties) in,  I never get to the actual survey.

• Like 1

They have 2 types of surveys.

Survey invitation from Mysoapbox

which is what I think you all are talking about.  If I do the survey and it goes to another survey I just close it. Those don't give dq points.

Earn 750 Points for Taking Survey #

These surveys give dq points. 

It has been so long since I qualified for a survey at Mysoapbox. I just collect my 10 dq points and let them add up, I'll get a 5 dollar amazon card one day. This is the kind of survey site that I don't count on to earn rewards frequently. It's one of a few sites where sometimes I don't have enough to buy something from amazon and can go to to get that last $5 I need to buy something.

That's how I look at it.