New survey company who has heard of them

footfree

It's a new community survey panel called Parrot panel the more surveys you complete and do a good job of answering the more invites you will receive . This is the link they sent me about thei new site from Socratic Froum.

What you may find most interesting is the Parrot Panel reward program. A reward program that gives you more value for the quality you contribute.

Yes quality, quality of data is the most important thing our client sponsors look for. They need to trust that our panel community is honest, thoughtful, and complete in their responses.

The more genuine and insightful your responses, the more you will see in return for that value. The less genuine and insightful, the fewer invitations you will receive.

There is no other panel community like it, and we are inviting you today to be one of our flagship members.

Is it me or does this read as a chance to earn.Those our the types I hate the most.Plus it has taken them some to pay me recently and or answer my emails.Not sure if I want to deal with this.

13 hours ago, footfree said:

It's a new community survey panel called Parrot panel the more surveys you complete and do a good job of answering the more invites you will receive . This is the link they sent me about thei new site from Socratic Froum.

What you may find most interesting is the Parrot Panel reward program. A reward program that gives you more value for the quality you contribute.

Yes quality, quality of data is the most important thing our client sponsors look for. They need to trust that our panel community is honest, thoughtful, and complete in their responses.

The more genuine and insightful your responses, the more you will see in return for that value. The less genuine and insightful, the fewer invitations you will receive.

There is no other panel community like it, and we are inviting you today to be one of our flagship members.

Is it me or does this read as a chance to earn.Those our the types I hate the most.Plus it has taken them some to pay me recently and or answer my emails.Not sure if I want to deal with this.

I received the same email...so if this is from  Socratic Froum  it's still a waste of time for me since I was never able to redeem anything from them...went straight into my trash

The Privacy Policy leads to https://www.sotech.com/site/index.asp

Another Privacy Policy leads to https://www.q-oasis.com and is a free survey creation website owned by Socratic. 

It looks like it's either a new Socratic panel or maybe Socratic is sponsoring it for another company. Socratic seems to have multiple panels so I'm not sure why they need a new one. Maybe they are having a hard time keeping active members?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ksedwar said:

It looks like it's either a new Socratic panel or maybe Socratic is sponsoring it for another company. Socratic seems to have multiple panels so I'm not sure why they need a new one. Maybe they are having a hard time keeping active members?

On 12/13/2017 at 4:55 PM, ksedwar said:

Well recently they havent been paying on time (socratic mobile).-Plus I have asked them to give me my money that I earned doing a survey for them( Socratic forum) and  they wont answer me.So I dont have much faith in them with this either.

I used to do the IdeaShifters online surveys but haven't done them in a while. It got to where it took a year just to make a $10 Amazon card so wasn't worth it to me.

I did win the $100 over at Socratic back in April of this year so it kinda makes me feel obligated to do their surveys.However does it make them feel like they don't owe me for surveys done just because they gave me the money?Hmm I have to wonder ............

• 3 months later...

I just got an Amazon gift card for $3 from them. The email said I requested the card but I didn't. There isn't even a link on the site to request it since the site not ready and doesn't give any info.. I wonder if they pay you each time you take a survey. The survey I took was on Feb. 26.  the email came from     Michelle taft [email protected]

Since they say they are different, maybe this is the difference.