Pinecone dead???

txmule56

Has anyone had recent contact with Pinecone? I called their # today and the recording said the number was no longer in service. No reply by email either. I have/had points accumulated that I would hate to lose. Wondering if they are still in business???

• 3 months later...

I was a member for 7 years.Than I had a death in family(husband)I could not do ONE survey for them that week and they deleted me.I emailed them over and over I begged them..And that was it.The email I got back was "There is no excuse for you not to take the surveys we send you"Talk about hurt on top of hurt.

• Sad 1

I am sorry that they did this to you.  When I was on vacation a few years ago and did not have access to my emails, they dropped me, but I emailed Karen and explained the circumstances, and they reinstated me.

Edited by NFriday
Decided to change the post.

Wow.  I was dq'd from one this past weekend and I emailed Karen Scott because I didn't want them to think I hadn't tried.  She did respond and said that it had filled up and that was why I was dq'd.

17 hours ago, boobiem said:

I was a member for 7 years.Than I had a death in family(husband)I could not do ONE survey for them that week and they deleted me.I emailed them over and over I begged them..And that was it.The email I got back was "There is no excuse for you not to take the surveys we send you"Talk about hurt on top of hurt.

That's just cold. Sorry you had to go through that. I did notice the other day I had what looked like a survey in my spam folder. With gmail I rarely get much spam and I don't look at it very often. No idea if it was real or not. There have been instances of Pinecone fraud emails before so I left it alone. If it was real then I missed one. I added [email protected] to my contacts just in case it was real.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never been able to get picked up by Pinecone. One time I thought I was in the door through another survey link but it didn't happen so 

I can't say if they are in business or not. I just know they are one of two that never let me join. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, 1cent2help said:

I have never been able to get picked up by Pinecone. One time I thought I was in the door through another survey link but it didn't happen so 

I can't say if they are in business or not. I just know they are one of two that never let me join. 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, 1cent2help said:

If your a member of Inbox Dollars they have a link there were you can make a little bit to join them

As others have said, I'm still getting e-mailed surveys from them, though the number does seem to have tapered off.   Never tried to call them direct. 

I have a considerable amount of points at Pinecone.  Tried to see why I haven't received any surveys for the last month.  Email wouldn't go,  thru so I'm at a loss.

Won't be with them much longer.  They have always been so good abut everything.  Too Bad........

21 hours ago, Jim616P said:

I have a considerable amount of points at Pinecone.  Tried to see why I haven't received any surveys for the last month.  Email wouldn't go,  thru so I'm at a loss.

Won't be with them much longer.  They have always been so good abut everything.  Too Bad........

I and others had login issues one day a week or so ago? Maybe the login issue has returned. Try again. The last login issue cleared up the next day.

• 8 months later...

I still get sporadic offers fron Pinecone; it's understandable how limited it is, given how in demand they are. I also try to avoid doing those surveys from other sites that  are identical to those of pinecone's, but pay far less. Don't want to mess up my offers from the former.

Edited by dimefynder
spelling