Pinecone dead???

txmule56

Pinecone is there, sometimes it takes time for them to find you. That happened to me

They can put you into a non-participation status, this happened to me for 18 months. Ask if this is what happened to you.

• 4 months later...

I don't get nearly as many as in the past.  I still consider them part of my routine, but Ithink I am edging into the gray area of membership.  I will keep doing them as long as they will have me.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting a qualifying survey from them is hard maybe 1 time a month.However I did just get a PT from them .Which was real nice and I am still waiting to do the follow-up survey.

• 2 weeks later...
Just received this response in my email today: ??? various unspecified web sites???
Karen Scott ([email protected])To:you Details
Hello,

I'm sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your data to restart your existing membership.  Feel free to reapply.  We will be posting banner ads on various unspecified web sites, this is so we may better target more specific groups needed to meet the needs of our clients.  This is our only way of accepting new panelists at this time.  

Best Regards,

Karen Scott

On Sun, 4 Aug at 10:31 AM , Dlj***hop <dlj***[email protected]> wrote:
I have not received any surveys for quite some time now. Wondering why not and am I still active??

• 3 weeks later...

I actually haven’t been able to login to that site for a while. I tried changing my password but I never get the confirmation email to click on. I’ve emailed them like three times no response. If anybody has an actual email address for them , I’d really appreciate it

Every time I try to sign up with Pinecone Research, they only want people under 25 years of age. I've tried over 10 times to get in there. I guess they don't like older people.

• Like 2

I just did one yesterday and it was completely different.  I am not sure if I completed it or if I was dq'd, it never said one way or the other.  Guess if I don't get credit then I was d'd.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:00 PM, NevadaJones said:

I'm a very older people. Maybe they haven't noticed yet.:lol:

Yeppers, I'm in my mid 50's and still getting sent surveys from Pinecone, though I do have to say it's tapered off quite a bit since when I first signed up.  I'd say I average maybe 3-4 a week.  I hardly ever log directly into their site, so maybe there are others I miss. 

• Like 1