Point Club cashouts

TomMack

Does anyone have any news about PointClub. I've been in since they started and right at the moment they are not paying out or responding to my inquiries about a Nov.16th Paypal request for $25, I've submitted two more Paypal requests since then and have not gotten paid on any of them . They claim 3 to 7? days on their Paypal which rarely happens but this has never happened-one month. My dashboard has been bare for a week which has never happened either. My log in and streak accumulator are still functioning. Again, they are not responding to my questions. Anyone else having problems?  thanks Tom

I also noticed no surveys for about a week, but I’m new with them and have only cashed out once, so I don’t have much history with them to compare notes. 

• 1 month later...

I had no surveys either for about 3 months.After a few months of emailing they finally replied. They said after doing inventory on the site they found too many of my surveys

didnt jive and was flagged. (my words but you know what I mean.I never gave fake info or missed a trick questions so its a lie. They so kindly reinstated my account and dropped me down to level 1.Made it sound like they will keep a good eye on my.I emailed them back and told them to delete my account.I wonder if they partnered with univoxcommunity or something! So if you arent getting surveys my guess would be the same happened to you.