Pinecone new response about missing reward

footfree

First I did a survey on 12/12 and it said if I don't receive my incentive in a few days to let them know.Well today is the 3 day mark so I emailed them and got this response.

Temporary higher than normal volume of emails

Please note that we're currently experiencing a temporary higher than normal volume of emails. We are employing additional resources at this time to bring standard response times back to their regular turn around time.

Thank you for the valuable feedback you have provided regarding the new survey format. We have decided to return to the old format as a result of the feedback that we received from you, our valued Panel Members. We look forward to you being able to access surveys once again in a familiar, easy to use format. There are currently many survey opportunities available, so please keep checking your email regularly.

Happy Survey Taking!

Well that doesn't bode well - I  thought they would have resolved that by now.My goodness I wonder how many complaints a day they were getting to have to issue this type of response?

I have also noticed certain delays in the credit notification emails. But despite that, I can see my credits loaded into my account when I enter the site, but certainly with some days of delay. However, once I haved redeemed the points I have, I will take a stricter control of the surveys i complete.

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

I am sure they will pay you, as long as it is not a household general survey. They don't pay for those. Pinecone has always been good with paying within 48 hours in my experience. 

I got it in 3 days and I mean business days so yeah it all worked out.

I received a survey yesterday and it is not working when you put in I agree the next button does not appear I emailed them and they responded that the technical issue is fixed but it's not so I had to email again taking to much wasted time

Yeah, they really have been having issues lately. I just got an email from them today for a final reminder of a survey to take, even though it was the first I was told about it. Then, after logging in and I get into the survey itself, and the first question says "What is your User Name"? Huh?? I tried my Pinecone User ID and my email address, and neither allowed me to advance to the next question. Oh well....Pinecone needs to get their act together!

6 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Yeah, they really have been having issues lately. I just got an email from them today for a final reminder of a survey to take, even though it was the first I was told about it. Then, after logging in and I get into the survey itself, and the first question says "What is your User Name"? Huh?? I tried my Pinecone User ID and my email address, and neither allowed me to advance to the next question. Oh well....Pinecone needs to get their act together!

I keep getting a reminder to do a survey which I have tried multiple times and there is no next button to move on to the next question emailed them and they said it was fixed which it is not and then I get another reminder today last chance to do the survey  I feel like I already earned the 3.00 not sure what is going on with them the support is not good anymore

Well, I did write back to the mysterious Karen Scott, and instead of respinding, she sent me the link for the survey once again and this time it worked. It was for a laundry product....and I successfully completed it. I should be getting my 300 pts. today. 

Pinecone has been having some major issues lately, however I must admit they do still come through for me on a regular basis too. I average about $9 per month with them. (900 pts)