Branded surveys

Applecrisp

11 hours ago, Applecrisp said:

My mistake. I found it in the trash e-mail.

:-)   Glad you found it.  Yeah, they've always been very good about paying me when they say they're going to.  I don't think there's ever once been a time that a payment wasn't here on the date they said it would be paid.

• Like 1

Branded Surveys IS A FRAUD.. PAGE STOLE $16.56 AND THEY BLOCK MY ACCOUNT. WITH MINT VINE I WAS DOING GREAT, BUT AS SOON BRANDED TOOK CHARGE ON THE ACCOUNT EVERYTHING IS SUCKS!! I JUST WANT MY MONEY THAT I HAVE EARN. IN THE MEAN TIME BRANDED IS A FRAUD PAGE AND ALL YOUR TEAM IS SUCKS 

7 hours ago, ludwiglp said:

for those who cant cashout this help (i did it and worked for me)(i used a different wroser and was able to cash out)

My Redeem button would not work, but, Branded Surveys Support e-mailed me with 3 things to try and I got it going again. Try clearing cookies, using a different browser, or logging off/logging on again (or all 3). Like many of you, I get automatically logged on when I click on an email survey offer. So, after clearing cookies, I got to the site via an emailed offer. I then logged off of the site, then logged back on, and the Redeem button worked fine. So, all seems ok now.

I'll remember that since I will be redeeming soon. Thanks!

I cannot cash out with Branded in Chrome but oddly enough, I can on Firefox (after clearing history) and also, no problem whatsoever on Safari on my ipad. I think they should fix it but I do see that they are making improvements, albeit small ones. I did sign up for Branded Pay so once the ridiculous 7 day approval period clears, I should be able to have instantly in my bank. We will see. I'm not holding my breath.

it got fixed on my end. I tried to cash out and a few days later , it didn't work, then all of a sudden the page changed and said something about branded pay where I think they deposit directly into your bank account. I contemplated trying it but I wouldn't want to give my bank info. I tried the redeem button again and it worked.  

The branded pay sounds good, you get your money in a few hours but I don't want to be the first to try it.

On 12/21/2017 at 12:48 PM, tonyboy said:

BRANDED SURVEYS IS A FRAUD.. PAGE STOLE $16.56 AND THEY BLOCK MY ACCOUNT. WITH MINT VINE I WAS DOING GREAT, BUT AS SOON BRANDED TOOK CHARGE ON THE ACCOUNT EVERYTHING IS SUCKS!! I JUST WANT MY MONEY THAT I HAVE EARN. IN THE MEAN TIME BRANDED IS A FRAUD PAGE AND ALL YOUR TEAM IS SUCKS 

The fact that you’re having a problem doesn’t make them a fraud—necessarily. I filed a complaint with the BBB when my account with them was frozen. Then I started calling them. Once I started calling them, my problem got resolved really quickly. 

I think the changes that had to be made making Mintvine with Branded is still being tweaked. I haven't cashed out with Branded yet but will in a day or two. When I was with Mintvine I never had a problem and I'm not expecting any with Branded. This site is anything but a scam.

20 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I think the changes that had to be made making Mintvine with Branded is still being tweaked. I haven't cashed out with Branded yet but will in a day or two. When I was with Mintvine I never had a problem and I'm not expecting any with Branded. This site is anything but a scam.

Agree, obviously not a scam. I feel they need to improve in terms of member support. Most communications outside of those via click history are never responded to which is frustrating. Feeling like you are being ignored stinks.