Branded surveys

Applecrisp

On 12/21/2017 at 11:07 PM, somelady said:

I'm having issues with the redeem button again. They need to fix this.

Same here. Can't redeem points and have contacted them several times with no response. 

On 12/29/2017 at 8:18 PM, Trueblue said:

Agree, obviously not a scam. I feel they need to improve in terms of member support. Most communications outside of those via click history are never responded to which is frustrating. Feeling like you are being ignored stinks.

On 12/30/2017 at 4:32 AM, peach6 said:

I do okay with them I usually cash out for 10.00 every 2 weeks and so far no problem with the redeem button.

I just cashed out for $100. With Mintvine the couple of times I had an issue support answered right away. I haven't had a problem yet with Branded so can't say. To cash out at Branded, I did have to logout then login for the redeem to work like was mentioned earlier by ludwiglp.

13 hours ago, Shandy said:

Same here. Can't redeem points and have contacted them several times with no response. 

I cashed out a couple of days ago without a problem.... didn't even have to log in and out.  BUT I've noticed that for the first time ever, there are some points that were supposed to clear on the 28th and 30th that are still pending.  Considering they're for 400 and 200, it's not just a few cents, so hoping there's not an issue with that.

On 1/4/2018 at 4:05 AM, peach6 said:

I also received mine sooner then expected

I guess they say a week in case they run into problems.