YouGov VISA Question

natofborg

This is how I get around that.I have a budget and lets say I spend a hundred dollars a week at the grocery store so instead putting that money towards that I use the VC   at the grocery store.Then the money I would have used at the grocery is now mine to spend anyway I would like.In other words just trade in the VC for some other cash expense.Just a suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never bother with VGCs unless they're physical cards and at least 50 bucks (more hassle than it's worth) - but yougov's are worth it. But yeah, definitely can't use them at an ATM, but you can use them at any physical store. I like using them at places where I'm spending a round dollar amount number, makes it easier to keep track of how much is left. Then if it's down to just a few dollars, where it would be difficult to spend at a store, at that point I turn the remainder into Amazon credit. ;)

Not a fan of the VGC because you can never spend it all evenly. However, I pay my internet bill with them. ATT has a kiosk at their stores to pay your bills and I just throw the whole 50 or 100 towards my bill. I havent written a check for an ATT bill in over a year because somewhere I seem to be snagging VGC either from YouGov or OneOpinion or an online chat survey or beverage diary!

• Like 2

Whatever balance I have leftover I use to buy am Amazon GC. That way I can use it all up (with rewards Visas in general—I try to get PayPal when I can though)

• Like 1