GTM I know I agreed to do this but.....................

footfree

However I  didnt realize that they would probably be asking me to finish this on Christas Eve or Day.Okay I was to asked to watch a DVD and then do a 10 minute survey,I watched the Dvd and now I have to wait for the survey.Watch it arrive on either day.I dont know maybe it's me but I have a lot going on, on those days it's so busy I dont normally do any .Plus I think  of it as a mini vaca from doing surveys.I cant imagine watching the show and not completeing the survey it's for 1200 points.Oh well I just wish companies would take the holidays into consideration when asking us to do projects like this.

I believe I qualified for the same study as you (it's a holiday-related animated show, yes?) and I received both the DVD and the link to the survey on Wednesday evening so I'm not sure why you haven't gotten the survey yet.  The email subject line for it was "A follow-up survey for viewing _______" (the blank was the full name of the show).

Nope mine  was  a show that is airing on Fox and or Fx.Not holiday related in the least bit.Would have been nice if I had already gotten it but tomorrows Christmas Eve.I will do it but having to do anything  like this on a holiday is not good juju at all.

Ah, they must have sent out different Fox/FX/FXX shows (which mine also was, just happened to be a Christmas episode of it) depending on what we said we liked as the survey had absolutely nothing to do with the show itself.  Sorry you haven't gotten yours yet, maybe it'll come after Christmas so you can still get the weekend off!

Well I still havent received it and  I watched the episodes.Just hope they do send a link.I mean it was worth 1200 points .Plus  I already watched the shows they sent on the DvdI would hate to thinkI watched it for nothing.