Branded surveys cashout problem , do this that helps

ludwiglp

My Redeem button would not work, but, Branded Surveys Support e-mailed me with 3 things to try and I got it going again. Try clearing cookies, using a different browser, or logging off/logging on again (or all 3). Like many of you, I get automatically logged on when I click on an email survey offer. So, after clearing cookies, I got to the site via an emailed offer. I then logged off of the site, then logged back on, and the Redeem button worked fine. So, all seems ok now.

I had this problem as well on my last cash out.  The current site requires you to authenticate before cashing out, which it should for security reasons.  The problem is it doesn't actually challenge you to re-authenticate.  You have to manually log out and log back in.  This is dumb in my opinion.  Most other major sites do this correctly (e.g. Opinion Outpost or Global Test Market).

On 12/23/2017 at 2:01 PM, ludwiglp said:

My Redeem button would not work, but, Branded Surveys Support e-mailed me with 3 things to try and I got it going again. Try clearing cookies, using a different browser, or logging off/logging on again (or all 3). Like many of you, I get automatically logged on when I click on an email survey offer. So, after clearing cookies, I got to the site via an emailed offer. I then logged off of the site, then logged back on, and the Redeem button worked fine. So, all seems ok now.

Tremendous. I had just posted the exact same problem under rants and raves, then saw your post. I did as described and bingo my redemption went through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I cashed out May 27 2018 it says on there site i would receive my earning on June 1 2018 and i've still not as of June 5 and i usually get it a day before that date they give me. Not worried but there faster then that almost always.