What IS the difference?

GammiWoo

I fail to understand and I wish someone could clear up for me: WHY? With them all using the same survey routers/ companies, same amounts of surveys, probably same amount of members, very often the same surveys-do some sites take NO time to approve cash outs like SSI (who I am sure is a pretty busy, jumping site), some take 3 days and then there's Branded at a whopping 7 day approval?! Especially after you have jumped through the dang hoop questions to qualify and you were lucky to even get into the damn survey in the first place? I've got to find a quicker turnaround, lol.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trueblue said:

Join American Consumer Opinion, earn a reward and then come back and you will have a right to complain

This right here.  Currently at, oh, 17 weeks for a PayPal payment... and it's been three weeks since contacting them and being told I would be in the "next batch" of payments going out.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 9:42 AM, GammiWoo said:

I fail to understand and I wish someone could clear up for me: WHY? With them all using the same survey routers/ companies, same amounts of surveys, probably same amount of members, very often the same surveys-do some sites take NO time to approve cash outs like SSI (who I am sure is a pretty busy, jumping site), some take 3 days and then there's Branded at a whopping 7 day approval?! Especially after you have jumped through the dang hoop questions to qualify and you were lucky to even get into the damn survey in the first place? I've got to find a quicker turnaround, lol.

There are various reasons for this. The main one being some companies have more money and are able to set up a method where a computerized system approves rewards. Some companies are smaller company therefore they have to manually check every account at the time of redemption, manually put in the address and send it to a gift card supplier. And different gift card suppliers then have their own system of sending out gift cards, in which times do vary.

As above sometimes it's staffing issues.

Also could be for fraud detection purposes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2017 at 10:26 AM, Trueblue said:

Join American Consumer Opinion, earn a reward and then come back and you will have a right to complain

By the time you get the check, you forgot you asked for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2017 at 8:35 PM, paulgro said:

By the time you get the check, you forgot you asked for it.

I never forget. I keep track of what's supposed to be paid and when it's supposed to be paid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, somelady said:

I never forget. I keep track of what's supposed to be paid and when it's supposed to be paid.

I suppose I should but don't most times.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, GammiWoo said:

Thanks Tellwut!! You guys are awesome and I am trying to qualify for more with you!!

I like them also.