Global Test Market surveys, unqualified for all lately

cricket

GTM was one of my favorite companies. I am almost at cashout and every single survey I get, I get disqualified. Is this happening to anyone else? I almost feel like they know somehow and are not allowing me to reach minimum points for cashout. I haven't done one survey in 2 months!!

Nope I cashed out last month and I'm doing some of their surveys .Its like a 50/50 shot at qualifing for them .However I did do a dvd survey and was told I would be getting a follow-up survey in a few days and that was like a week ago.I'm not holding my breathe that it will come thru.But ya I feel your pain it does seem to to get skimpy when your nearing payout.

18 hours ago, cricket said:

GTM was one of my favorite companies. I am almost at cashout and every single survey I get, I get disqualified. Is this happening to anyone else? I almost feel like they know somehow and are not allowing me to reach minimum points for cashout. I haven't done one survey in 2 months!!

I've done 3 here today in Canada & like Footfree said it's hit or miss for sure..I've been dq'd from a bunch but just keep trying 

While I disqualify more than I qualify on average, there haven't been any issues with getting to cash out for me - just received PayPal from them today, actually.

• 2 months later...

I'm in the UK. For the last few months GTM has been very bad for me. I'm nowhere near being able to cash out: the last time was almost a year ago.

Well here it is almost 3 months later and still no luck. I get these huge opening pages about my business (which I don't have) so I just leave the page. I haven't qualified for one in  months. I am getting discouraged from even trying. Thanks for replying peach. I know you work hard at this and there must be something crazy going on there if you don't even qualify either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...