Come out, come out, where ever you are...

sue123

Did anyone participate in a survey opportunity that paid $20.00 if you went to at least 2 sporting goods store and made photos of pre-determined departments like bathrooms, golf equipment or boating equipment?  I did and erased the original email after my reply so I have no way to contact anyone.  This was through a new sports related panel but I have no clue as to their name.  I remembered that they told me at Toluna would be the site where the reward would be paid but after an email to Toluna, they denied any knowledge.  Please can someone post this panel's name.  I have heard nothing from this panel since that work in early Nov.  I feel like I have been played for a fool.

On 12/29/2017 at 8:39 PM, paulgro said:

I saw it but I'm quitting Toluna so didn't do it. Wish I could help you but can't.

thanks for your reply.  So are you saying you did see the actual survey mentioned and it referred to Toluna as being how money would be paid?  Toluna flat out said to me that I was wrong and they had nothing to do with it.  I hope you can answer this asap so I can contact Toluna and put the screws to them.  I hate to ask you to invest even more time in this and I do appreciate you helping me.

On 12/31/2017 at 12:34 AM, somelady said:

Did you look in the trash folder for the email?

looked there first, but as my luck would have it, no trace there.  thanks for your reply.

4 minutes ago, sue123 said:

thanks for your reply.  So are you saying you did see the actual survey mentioned and it referred to Toluna as being how money would be paid?  Toluna flat out said to me that I was wrong and they had nothing to do with it.  I hope you can answer this asap so I can contact Toluna and put the screws to them.  I hate to ask you to invest even more time in this and I do appreciate you helping me.

All I can really say is I saw it but can't say who would pay it. Toluna does have many different companies that they sponsor. Like I said, I'm quitting them so really didn't pay any attention to the survey at all but remember seeing that.

• 1 month later...

I honestly did get the $20.00 credit from this panel that Toluna runs but they sent one $10.00 code and never the second.  Of course as my scatter brained luck goes, I deleted the code they did send.  And no, I don't have that service to find deleted emails.  So I have emailed the panel like 4 times with no response.  Toluna is a mound of crap.  They denied even knowing what their sub-panel even was.  If I ever get my $20.00, I am cutting ties with Toluna and never looking back.

• 1 month later...

I finally searched through the mounds of crap with this panel that goes by Sports and Outdoor  Surveys (yada, yada, yada) so I found an address and wrote to them.  Bam, within 4 days I had an e-mail from them.  They fixed me up with a way to redeem those two $10.00 codes.  I am saving that email with link so I can avoid this happening in the future.  I get getting more tenacious when I am owed for work I did.  Cheating never works by panels or participants but I am going to be sticking up for myself from now on.

• Like 1