LIQUID OPINIONS-PAYMENTS

REDSKY

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SITE FOR SOME TIME NOW AND UP TO NOVEMBER 2017 HAD NO PROBLEMS; THEY PAID ON TIME AND I HAD PLENTY OF SURVEYS TO COMPLETE.

HOWEVER, ON 12 NOVEMBER I CLAIMED £20 BUT DID NOT RECEIVED IT. I SENT OF SEVERAL EMAILS AND EVENTUALLY ON 22 NOVEMBER THEY WROTE BACK TO SAY THAT THEY HAD SENT THE MONEY TO PAYPAL, THEY ALSO APOLOGIZED SAYING THAT THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR EMAILS!!

THE MONEY IS NOT IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, I SENT COUNTLESS EMAILS SINCE AND THEY HAVE NEVER REPLIED.

ARE THEY CLOSING DOWN OR IN TROUBLE-DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

I AM STILL RECEIVING SURVEY REQUESTS FROM THEM BUT WHAT IS THE POINT IF THY ARE NOT PAYING.

CAN ANYONE HELP.

THANKS

• 3 months later...

HI im just writing to let you know they have not paid me either they claim they paid on 5th april,yet they have not replied to one of my emails,in anyway,i like you are still getting invites but i will not touch this site with a barge poll they are the worst company,it took 3 years to earn 20.00 and they pocketed,i intened to take this matter as far as i can,they should be closed down

• 6 months later...

They also owe me £20 and have not replied to several emails sent.

As of today, their email address does not even work. It would seem they 

are no longer valid. I have not, for the time being, unsubscribed and, 

they are still sending surveys to me.

Update! Much to my astonishment, I today received payment from Liquid Opinions a full 2 weeks after

requesting redemption. I shall carry on doing their surveys and see what happens next time I can redeem. 

i joined liquid options back in 2015 and had no problems getting my payment but now nothing i redeemed my points a week ago and sent emails to them but no word off them and im still getting surveys from them and there website is still up and running can someone tell me if the companys gone are is it still working i feel sorry for the ones thats just signed up to them 

come on liquid options be a sport and send us our payments

update ive just received my payment from liquid options nothing to say sorry for the payment being late ill use the money to put away for the xmas when it clears 

• 3 weeks later...

hi how long did you have to wait requested my payment over a week ago and still not received  payment have sent numerous emails which have gone unreplyed  

Been doing surveys with Liquid Opinions for a while now and always received payment within 3 days. However, this time requested payment two weeks ago and haven't received. Sent numerous emails to their so called customer service, but no reply. To add insult to injury they're still sending me surveys! I can see they've done the same to a lot of other people, which is disgraceful. In my (Liquid) opinion they should be shut down for scamming people into doing their surveys for nothing. 

Finally received payment after 16 days. Keep checking ur PayPal as you prob will get paid eventually. Won't be doing their surveys anymore tho. Terrible customer support.

• 3 weeks later...

Podobnie jak w przypadku innych członków, nie otrzymałem płatności (minęło już 4 miesiące od powiadomienia o płatności). 

Nawet posunąłem się do odpowiedzi na kilka e-maili z ankiety i czekam na płatność od 27 lipca ... 

Wysłałem do nich e-maile, ale nie otrzymałem od nich żadnych wiadomości i nadal otrzymuję od nich ankiety, a strona internetowa wciąż działa i czy ktoś może mi powiedzieć, czy firma odeszła, czy nadal działa?

• 10 months later...

did some surverys and came to redeem my points on the 25/09/2019 for my payment and im still waiting over a week ive sent emails to ask when im getting my payment no reply off them but they still sent me surveys out 

• 7 months later...

Liquid Opinions are a total scam! 

I'm due payment since 26th March 2020. I have emailed them many times and they just ignore me but still keep on sending out survey invites regularly! 

AVOID!!