Give up info??

rosiesmom

I was on a site this morning and was being routed and rerouted through possible surveys.  I had one that ended up up asking me if I had purchased stuff during the holidays, yes, I had, and which sites, I checked one, and they immediately opened a window so I could log into my account on the shopping site so I could let them look around.  WHAT???  I won't even give them my address, much less info on what I ordered and how I paid for it. Slippery slope, I tell ya!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I was on a site this morning and was being routed and rerouted through possible surveys.  I had one that ended up up asking me if I had purchased stuff during the holidays, yes, I had, and which sites, I checked one, and they immediately opened a window so I could log into my account on the shopping site so I could let them look around.  WHAT???  I won't even give them my address, much less info on what I ordered and how I paid for it. Slippery slope, I tell ya!

I've had surveys asking if they could go into my Amazon account and said no. They didn't go to Amazon so I didn't have a problem with that. What happened to you just isn't right at all.

• Like 1