AIOC bites the dust only to rise again

footfree

Got a emial this morning that AIOC AKA Auto Insight Online Community is redoing their site and only a litmited amount of people will be let in.I hope I get picked I did every survey that was offered and answered honestly.I can see why they would want to get rid of dead weight,guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get in.Plus since they are closing the site It is VERY important that you cash out all of your incentives by Monday, January 29, 2018; otherwise, you will forego your earnings.Just a heads up in case you are with them and didnt receive the email.

I have made it into a few of the "new" panels like this and all I can say is if you make it in be sure to read up on the incentives. One only offered a chance to win gift cards after the restructure and another was participating for free.  The Auto Insight community has been around for a while though so maybe they will continue to pay.

24 minutes ago, ksedwar said:

I have made it into a few of the "new" panels like this and all I can say is if you make it in be sure to read up on the incentives. One only offered a chance to win gift cards after the restructure and another was participating for free.  The Auto Insight community has been around for a while though so maybe they will continue to pay.

Good point- I wont be signing up for "no chances."Plus they are runned by gongos and for the most part they pay you for every survey unless otherwise stated.Mostly they wont pay if it's only a question or 2.But please always read the rules it helps with any headaches you may have later down the road.

I was a moderator for AIOC a few years ago until my car wasn't wanted any longer. I never had a problem with my Amazon Gift Codes. They also gave little  some small things to moderators for their time. I found them very fair.