A survey company from a long time ago that I cannot remember?

Njsurveyman

There was a survey company years ago that always sent a political survey around election day, also surveys around Superbowl Sunday about the commercials and also around big TV events like the Oscars, Golden Globe, etc.. I cannot recall their name, but I know I was $1 away from cashing out and their surveys suddenly stopped. For some reaaon I think the company I am trying to remember started with an "H". Any ideas? If I can find them, maybe I can chase after my money they owe me. I havent heard from them in at least 7-8 years.

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

There was a survey company years ago that always sent a political survey around election day, also surveys around Superbowl Sunday about the commercials and also around big TV events like the Oscars, Golden Globe, etc.. I cannot recall their name, but I know I was $1 away from cashing out and their surveys suddenly stopped. For some reaaon I think the company I am trying to remember started with an "H". Any ideas? If I can find them, maybe I can chase after my money they owe me. I havent heard from them in at least 7-8 years.

I think it was HCD

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

If it's HCD, they still have a website, *however*  I see that their copyright hasn't been updated since 2007 so I'd think that wasn't a very good sign.   If you go after this, I hope you can get your money.... that would be great!

WAIT!!!!   I'm editing here... hcdi dot net *DOES* have a 2018 copyright, and that's the site that the hcdsurveys dot com has a link to at the bottom... I say go for it..... couldn't hurt, as they say.   :-D

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Thats right! HCD Surveys. I don't know why they dropped off the radar especially since their website is still up. 

I remember now why I dropped them I hadn't received a survey in over a year so it was time to get rid of access baggage.

They never replied to my email regarding not hearing from them in 2 years. I did see in my account that I got 50 pts from them for a survey back in June of 2016. That was the last I heard from them. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

They never replied to my email regarding not hearing from them in 2 years. I did see in my account that I got 50 pts from them for a survey back in June of 2016. That was the last I heard from them. 

Doesn't surprise me