Paidviewpoint what a joke when you change your phone number!

greeneyeddevils

Hope the people from Paidviewpoint read this...your site is a bunch of ****....wtf is this??  just because I moved & I need to change my phone number I receive this message..You'd think that this joke of a site would have a phone number that you could actually call customer service to change your number & not have to wait 6 months to cashout...so stupid..

On Jan 8 2018 you changed the phone number.In 180 days you'll be able to validate the same phone number in order to unfreeze your earnings.

Alternatively you can wipe out all your earnings 

and avoid the remaining 180 days wait before cashing out your future earnings. You still will be required to validate the new phone number before cashout.

Y

I’m in the same boat...I moved a month ago. On the plus side, I’m no where near being able to cash out. Maybe in six months I will finally have earned enough to be able to cash out! LOL

They aren’t a exactly a high on my list of fast-earners anyway, I’m yet to have enough to cash out with them. 

That policy has been on the site for as long as I can remember. It is in the FAQ on the site. The reasoning is explained there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, episemion said:

That policy has been on the site for as long as I can remember. It is in the FAQ on the site. The reasoning is explained there.

Can I change my registered phone number?

You can change your registered phone number at any time. However, each time you change your number, your account cash balance will be zeroed. Alternatively, you can freeze your earnings for 180 days at which time you’ll be asked to validate the same new number to unfreeze them. This helps prevent people from attempting to break the rules and operate more than one Paidviewpoint account. We suggest that you only change your registered phone number following a cash-out when your account balance is back to zero. If you have changed your registered phone number, you are permitted to change back to the original number at any time. No member can use a number that has ever been used by another member.

To me this is a crock of " you know what"...I'm changing my phone number since I moved from one area to another..they have all my info on their site except for the new phone number/mailing address...to me it's a way to scam the money from you & they won't have to pay out for half a year.