Never ending survey

spider

I'm trying to do a survey on Swagbucks so I can hit my daily goal. The survey is for 8 mins, yet I've already spent 8 minutes skipping from router to router. Started with one router, then went to s.opinion, then went to Springboard america, then switched to sample cube, and now I ended up at panel pulse. Can they just DQ me please and put me out of my misery. 

I get that a lot.  I do get DQ'd but then it just tells me that not everyone can be a winner, and then I don't get the 1 point. Weird.  I hate going from one to the next, to the next. 

• Like 1

Well, after the big announcement yesterday regarding the video points being changed, I get up this morning and I have to hit 135 points to make my first goal.  I barely make 90 since I get dq'd a lot from the surveys.  AND I started out watching videos and the one I was on refused to credit 2 of the videos, it just kept pulling them up to watch over and over again.  So no credit there.  Sometimes I get a survey done right away,  but usually not.  Guess I am breaking my winning streak for the month today. Gotta go to work in a few minutes, so hope those who are on there today make their goals. 

• 2 months later...

I really do the daily poll and sometimes I will try surveys. I  will take me forever to get something but I am not in a hurry. I do videos also sometimes.