Bonuses from Survey Companies due to Trumpty's new tax law???

Trueblue

First off, why did you mis-spell our President's name? If it was intentional to spread political bias to this thread, I suggest the admins close this thread down. 

Second, the answer may be yes for more bonuses in the future. The tax law, If anything, would lower corporate tax rates and therefore hypothetically increase survey bonuses and incentives. It will also decrease taxes withdrawn from your work paycheck and double your standard deduction at tax time. 

Seems they are passing it on to their employees at least the big corporations are.I think we should get some to if it wasn't for us survey companies wouldn't get the info they get.But I think we are at the lowest point of a totem pole so don't expect squat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, footfree said:

Seems they are passing it on to their employees at least the big corporations are.I think we should get some to if it wasn't for us survey companies wouldn't get the info they get.But I think we are at the lowest point of a totem pole so don't expect squat.

Employees will probably get squat. I expect the only people to benefit are the bigwigs.

• Like 1