Dont worry we will track your points and wont tell you what it is

footfree

So I am a member of Myshopinion and here is the statement I received from them.

Happy New Year!  MySHOPinion has a big year planned for us.  You may have noticed that the look and feel of MySHOPinion has been updated. We hope you like it. 

We have a new partner we are working with to make your experience more easier!   The transition will be seamless to you in that all of your information including your incentive points are still the same and, as a matter of fact, will be much easier to track and redeem.  Everything is done through email, you no longer have to log-in to myshopinion.com

Going forward you will be notified via email each time you have earned an incentive…and you redeem your points online so you can use them immediately.
In the next few weeks you will be receiving an email with your points balance along with a link to redeem them, if applicable.

Let's start out with a quick one worth 50 points!
  So far I have done 2 surveys and no notification that I have earned my rewards and no they are not showing in my account.Plus guess who owns this site?Toluna.Am I scared that I will get my points?You betcha I am.I wonder what this really means I'm still nopt getting the whole picture with this.

I got that one and I couldn't figure out why they went to this format.  I did log in through the email and then through my regular route and I swear the amount si different.  I closed out of the one, so now I can't be sure.  Dang!!  I checked the amount each of the ways, and I didn't have any rpblem with it, yet that is.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt.I mean you have to have 500 points to get $5 and right now I should have 130.I liked the old way better I want to see my points in my account.I want to know that I am getting what I am owed.Not sure what they are going to do just send emails with the updated amount ,I don't know I just don't like it that way.

I belong to this panel and frankly don't think I have earned even the minimal amt. of points to redeem for anything.  I think they are another panel that is anything but transparent.  And the garbage they peddle about how it is so good for the participant is just a bunch of empty chatter.  It's all rhetoric pure and simple.

• 4 weeks later...

I just tried logging into their site and it has been removed.  But I am not to worry because they will send me surveys and I can still earn points.  How the heck will I know how much I have and when I can cash out???

22 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I just tried logging into their site and it has been removed.  But I am not to worry because they will send me surveys and I can still earn points.  How the heck will I know how much I have and when I can cash out???

Here is the email I was sent telling us how they have planned this out-But LoL I have a story- When I went to copy this I saw a link to press ,to send them a  email , so I thought what the heck and I clicked but instead of letting me send them a email it opted me out of their site and I am no longer a panelist or so I thought.The next page let me opt back in.-Like whew I have 280 pts. in my account.I hope this did not wipe out my points.But anyways.........It did say that I have now

Successfully Rejoined

You have successfully rejoined the panel.

So lets hope I still have my points.It takes 500  points to earn cash out.
Happy New Year!  MySHOPinion has a big year planned for us.  You may have noticed that the look and feel of MySHOPinion has been updated. We hope you like it.
We have a new partner we are working with to make your experience more easier!   The transition will be seamless to you in that all of your information including your incentive points are still the same and, as a matter of fact, will be much easier to track and redeem.  Everything is done through email, you no longer have to log-in to myshopinion.com
Going forward you will be notified via email each time you have earned an incentive…and you redeem your points online so you can use them immediately.
In the next few weeks you will be receiving an email with your points balance along with a link to redeem them, if applicable.

Last email I got from them on 2/1 listed my points as 230 but since it was a link to do another survey it hadn't yet added my other points.So your point value should be listed inside the survey invite.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I never got the email with my point balance.  Well, isn't that just grand?  I have no idea how many I have. 

In the email they sent me they said I could reply to it if I had a question- so I clicked it and this is the email address that was connected to it.Maybe you can email them and ask.

MySHOPinion <[email protected]>

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been a member of this survey site quite a while.  Never had problems cashing in points and using the Tango card.  But I tried to log in one day and saw the message that the site was taken down, big changes coming, and that I would still receive invites and accumulate points.  An email address was posted for questions.  Since then I have received several invites and completed surveys for which I assume my points are stacking up.  I have yet to receive anything from them to confirm a current balance or cash-out options if the amount qualifies.  I sent an inquiry to the email address a few days ago but so far no response.  Based on the other comments here, I'm not holding my breath.  Has ANYONE heard from that email?

I actually got a invite on 3/6/18 that had a balance located on the invite.However I have also received invites with no points listed on them.So while they send some with points not all will have them - it's sporadic. Plus the amount I have listed for them was accurate as to what they had me earning.I have kept all my invites from them in case there was a problem,so far so good ,but lets see what happens when I go to cash out.

Well, I went back to the last invite they sent and I already had 650 points, 500 used to be the cashout point, didn't it?  I have no way to redeem it.  I am going to go through the contact email and ask about it.

• Like 2

Yeah it would be nice for them to tell us what the cash out points are.I cannot find it anywhere or in any of their emails to me.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:37 AM, Peaches1946 said:

I have been a member of this survey site quite a while.  Never had problems cashing in points and using the Tango card.  But I tried to log in one day and saw the message that the site was taken down, big changes coming, and that I would still receive invites and accumulate points.  An email address was posted for questions.  Since then I have received several invites and completed surveys for which I assume my points are stacking up.  I have yet to receive anything from them to confirm a current balance or cash-out options if the amount qualifies.  I sent an inquiry to the email address a few days ago but so far no response.  Based on the other comments here, I'm not holding my breath.  Has ANYONE heard from that email?

Well I never got a direct reply to my email but I did get a survey invite today that displayed my total points (430) and the value of the new survey (50).  I took it and received a response that acknowledged my participation but didn't say one way or another if I was awarded the new points..  Since either way I don't have enough to cash out yet, I assume that's why there were no other instructions other than to respond to the email if I had a question.  Not exactly what I was hoping but certainly closer to resolution.

It used to be 500 points for $5 Tango card.  I just got another invite from them tonite and they did respond that I had completed the survey, but nothing about cash outs or How much.  So now I have 750 points and I apparently don't have enough to cash out.  What the heck?