Dont worry we will track your points and wont tell you what it is

footfree

On 3/20/2018 at 5:42 PM, footfree said:

I got 2 but they did look the same however they were different (plus they came in at the same time)one asked 5 questions while the other said it would ask 4 but it only asked me 2.

I deleted the one and by golly they sent me a reminder.  So I took it.  I answered in 1 question on both and got credit for them.  It was the same question.  I will take that, I'm good.:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK so  April 1st (sure hope wasn't an April Fool's joke) I got another survey invite and the email clearly notes I have 505 points thus far.  Took the survey and emailed back that I wanted to cash in 500 points for a Tango card....no response yet but has only been 2 days.  We'll see. 

I have over the 500 points and I haven't received my gift code either .Received this from them on the 26th of March

We are currently in the process of replenishing our supply of gift codes. If you have earned more than 500 points, which qualifies you for a $5 gift card, you will receive an email with a gift code and link to redeem your points as soon as they come in.

Okay how long will that be?

• 4 weeks later...

In April I sent them an email, requesting a cash out as I had over 500 points.  Today I received a new survey which I took and completed.  Then I received a second separate email that advised  immediate confirmation of the points for the survey just completed.  It also contained the following message:   

"We apologize for such a long delay and really appreciate your patience!  The gift card codes are due this week or early next.  If you have earned a $5 gift card, you will receive an email with a gift code and link to redeem your points as soon as they come in."   

I have encountered a couple of survey sites where they ran out of gift cards and had to wait until their supply was replenished.  Usually doesn't take this long but I wonder if no longer having an official web site has made it more problematic for this one.

6 hours ago, Peaches1946 said:

In April I sent them an email, requesting a cash out as I had over 500 points.  Today I received a new survey which I took and completed.  Then I received a second separate email that advised  immediate confirmation of the points for the survey just completed.  It also contained the following message:   

"We apologize for such a long delay and really appreciate your patience!  The gift card codes are due this week or early next.  If you have earned a $5 gift card, you will receive an email with a gift code and link to redeem your points as soon as they come in."   

I have encountered a couple of survey sites where they ran out of gift cards and had to wait until their supply was replenished.  Usually doesn't take this long but I wonder if no longer having an official web site has made it more problematic for this one.

Nice to know they are keeping us informed.As long as I am paid I have no problems waiting .I just have problems when they hang me out to dry wondering what is going on.I guess we will see if them having no official site is a problem .I cant imagine going thru this every time I want to cash out .

I find this site kinda scarce on their contact info.  You do survey and boom, it's over.  No screen to login in and check that you are getting points.  They have all the power in this relationship and the survey takers seem to have none.  The fact that Toluna is involved does not give me confidence.  Everything I have ever had that involved Toluna was messed up.

They took away the site saying this way would be easier then us logging onto a site and seeing our point values.I'm not keen on it, but I guess it would take a lot of the panelist to gripe about it for them to put it back the way it was. I really don't think they would somehow I think this may be cheaper for them or why else do it?

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email from MyShopinion in early May saying that gift card redemption details should arrive within a week or so.  I sent a follow-up inquiry today because so far I hadn't heard anything more.  I got a response from them within an hour and was told that the email with the redemption code had been sent to me 5/15.  I review my email (and spam) several times a day and never saw it.  In all fairness, my email provider was having issues this month and a number of expected emails did not arrive so I surmise this could have been one of them.  I emailed back and explained my concern.  Within a very short time frame, I received an explanation that the original email had indeed  returned to them as undelivered and they resent my code.  I was able to redeem it with no further problem.  Given the speed with which this was handled today, I'm inclined to think that things are improving for this survey group.  I have to imagine that managing it is seriously hampered by not having a regular web site.  No idea if that will ever come back but I think I'll stick with them to see how things play out.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I think the growing pains and issues that plagued MyShopOpinion in their transition period have been conquered.  I received an email this morning, advising me of my award status.  I was expecting it as I completed a survey a short while ago and knew it put my total points over 500 but was surprised to see the award announcement this quickly. Went to convert it to a Tango card and there was a substantial array of awards on which to cash it.  I selected an Amazon gift card and with warp-speed, it went through processing in under a minute and was applied directly to my Amazon account.  Could not be more pleased and glad I didn't abandon the site when things were rocky.  The surveys don't come through with great frequency but they are short, easy to navigate, and I am rarely disqualified so I find it all worth my while. 

• Like 1