Dont worry we will track your points and wont tell you what it is

footfree

Well, guess what?  I just received an email from them stating that I had enough for a $5 Tango card.  But nothing about how many points it takes now.  This makes me a little uncomfortable.

1 hour ago, rosiesmom said:

Well, guess what?  I just received an email from them stating that I had enough for a $5 Tango card.  But nothing about how many points it takes now.  This makes me a little uncomfortable.

Yeah I agree that doesn't bold well with me either.I do not liking taking surveys without having a idea of what I'm making.I just did one and it only asked me like 4 questions and I go t50 points.That is the one thing I like their surveys are usually  short.

• Like 1

This is just weird.  500 points to cash out, I had 750, I should be well on my way to another cash out.  No site to go to to ask questions or even just log in to.  I asked about the cash out threshold and received no response.  But it's only been 48 hours.  I will give them 7 days and then follow up again.

6 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

This is just weird.  500 points to cash out, I had 750, I should be well on my way to another cash out.  No site to go to to ask questions or even just log in to.  I asked about the cash out threshold and received no response.  But it's only been 48 hours.  I will give them 7 days and then follow up again.

But we are dealing with a Toluna company sooooooo there needs to be some worry in there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, footfree said:

But we are dealing with a Toluna company sooooooo there needs to be some worry in there.

I am totally concerned.  I am not going to do these blindly and trust that they have my best interest at heart.  Just Like Swag Bucks never responding to support emails.  I want to know if I need 250 more points to cash out again or if they raised the threshold to 750 points.  They have never explained any of that.

I just emailed them again and asked about the point system.  If I don't receive an answer I will just stop doing the surveys.  Goodness knows how that can even be legit. 

9 hours ago, footfree said:

Is this the email address you used when you asked about your points?  Richelle Seavy <[email protected]>

I got the confirmation that I earned my points and that if I have any questions to email her back here.

Yes, that's it.  I have emailed that twice now and it has been 2 days for one and 1 for the other. 

11 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

Yes, that's it.  I have emailed that twice now and it has been 2 days for one and 1 for the other. 

Well if you don't hear back what are you going to do?I really think they need to tell us the point level.I hate to throw in what I have made already but what's the good of it if they don't pay?I wonder if we should go directly to Toluna's web site and ask that way?I mean that's if they answer.

23 hours ago, footfree said:

Well if you don't hear back what are you going to do?I really think they need to tell us the point level.I hate to throw in what I have made already but what's the good of it if they don't pay?I wonder if we should go directly to Toluna's web site and ask that way?I mean that's if they answer.

I thought I would barrage the poor person with emails.  BUT, I like your suggestion.

36 minutes ago, footfree said:

Got 2 new surveys -I am at payout level has anyone heard from them about being paid?

YES!!   I finally heard from them.  It is still 500 points for a $5 Tango card.  But I got 2 today, they were the same one.  So I did one and deleted the other.  I should have 300 points now.

• Like 1

So this was attached to a email I got after doing their latest survey.

We are currently in the process of replenishing our supply of gift codes. If you have earned more than 500 points, which qualifies you for a $5 gift card, you will receive an email with a gift code and link to redeem your points as soon as they come in.

I'm right at 500 so does that mean I have to wait until I get another 25 to 50 point survey?However I am glad to know they are still paying.

48 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

YES!!   I finally heard from them.  It is still 500 points for a $5 Tango card.  But I got 2 today, they were the same one.  So I did one and deleted the other.  I should have 300 points now.

I got 2 but they did look the same however they were different (plus they came in at the same time)one asked 5 questions while the other said it would ask 4 but it only asked me 2.