Soapbox reward

peach6

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

Does Anyone know how long it takes to get your reward from Soapbox?

Thanks

I don't remember how long it was but last time I cashed out I believe it took about a week. Maybe a little longer but really wasn't bad.

9 hours ago, paulgro said:

I don't remember how long it was but last time I cashed out I believe it took about a week. Maybe a little longer but really wasn't bad.

Thanks

Are you talking about My soap box?If so then I thought it took 3 to 5 days but I found this on their site - Redemptions are delivered in the form of electronic gift cards and will be processed on average within 7-10 business days of submission.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

Yes that's the one I did receive it yesterday it took me 2 years to be able to cash of for 25.00

Now you can start cashing  out at 5000 points if you want .Not that cashing out for $5 bucks is all that great but if you needed a little extra cash for Amazon it could come in handy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, footfree said:

Now you can start cashing  out at 5000 points if you want .Not that cashing out for $5 bucks is all that great but if you needed a little extra cash for Amazon it could come in handy.

I would rather do that then wait another 2 years

• Like 1

On 1/15/2018 at 12:30 PM, footfree said:

I cashed out for amazon  Sept. 2 and got it Sept. 3. To me that's a long time ago. I hardly ever do their surveys because I can't remember the last time I qualified for one and it takes too long to get to $5 10 cents at a time.

• Like 1

I will do some of them depending on time and pay but they most certainly are not a priority.Plus if you don't qualify it keeps trying to find you a survey which is real annoying to me.

• Like 1