I'd like to give props to quickrewards

Mai

I've been regularly using their site for around two years and I just love them. They're lightening fast when it comes to issues, they've been super kind whenever a survey issue came up, and most amazing of all - they keep their users in the loop. 

Several months ago there was a problem with getting credit for surveys, none were paying. Through the course of the next week, their Facebook was filled with constant updates, informing everyone on when certain routers will start working again, and answering everyone's questions. With so many companies who try to skirt around any issues or even worse, give no response at all, its been such a breath of fresh air dealing with them. 

I know some folks in the reviews had some problems with them, but I do wanna give them props for my own experience. I hope they can keep going strong. 

• Like 1

Same here... love the place, and especially love that I can basically "write my own paycheck" and choose how many I want to do per day.  I start every single day with the .30 TV rewards.   Wonder why on the left column we can get .30 for that and .25 on the right for the same TV rewards?

On 15/01/2018 at 3:55 PM, Avemaria92 said:

Is their pay fair though?  I don't care how nice they are if they're wasting our time..

They're a survey router company so everything is at a fixed, lower amount. It depends entirely on what routers you use. And I care a lot when they're one of out very few companies that won't try their best to be able to not give you money if there's a survey error/late disqualifaction.