Would you do it?

nj07208

I finished a survey which led to an invite for a 75-minute online focus group paying $75 E-rewards (which is like what $20 or $25).

I did an online focus group 2 months back for 120 minutes which paid $200 Visa debit card. That is a huge difference in incentive. Would you do the E-rewards one?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I finished a survey which led to an invite for a 75-minute online focus group paying $75 E-rewards (which is like what $20 or $25).

I did an online focus group 2 months back for 120 minutes which paid $200 Visa debit card. That is a huge difference in incentive. Would you do the E-rewards one?

If doing surveys is just a " part time job"  kinda thing I'd say do it..since where else can you make $75 for an hr & 15 mins of work??..work in which 3/4 of the time we type something or click a mouse & place our answers...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

If doing surveys is just a " part time job"  kinda thing I'd say do it..since where else can you make $75 for an hr & 15 mins of work??..work in which 3/4 of the time we type something or click a mouse & place our answers...

Well, it's not really $75. It's $75 in E-Rewards currency which equals $25 at Macy's or $20 at Starbucks, I believe. One focus group paid so high and this one is so low. But like you said, not a lot of effort for the work. Thanks for the reply!

One hour 15 minutes- for $25 gift card is not bad for sitting at home.I'm guessing the other focus group wasn't with erewards?Different companies pay differently so you have to think of the company who is making the offer.Plus I like Erewards they have always paid and don't really give me as much grief as other companies.Knowing me I would do it.

• Like 1

2 hours for $200 is excellent. But just cause you snagged it once doesn't mean you can snag it again. That said, I'd probably only do an hour+ focus group for that little money if it was about something I also just get excited talking about (travel, food or personal finance), whereas I'd do the $200 dollar one on just about anything.  Though conveniently, there tends to be overlap between "things I'm excited to talk about" and "things I don't get screened out of", anyway. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, nj07208 said:

Well, it's not really $75. It's $75 in E-Rewards currency which equals $25 at Macy's or $20 at Starbucks, I believe. One focus group paid so high and this one is so low. But like you said, not a lot of effort for the work. Thanks for the reply!

Sorry my bad.,.didn't read the part where you said it was equal to $20-25 dollars..that's kind of low for 75 mins...I'm doing one next Wed for a site for $25 for 45 mins..& it's a secure $25...I've done a bunch of these online chats recently & I've always been paid &  I find they're very easy & you watch a few commercials that they're trying to bring to tv & answer along with everyone else..where else can you get paid $25 for typing very little for under an hr? I'll take that anyday...