Best & Worst Balance Pages/Points Display Pages

Tellwut

Hi Tellwutters and Non-Tellwutters,

Can you guys tell me about your favourite Survey site balance pages? Tell me what you like them and also post a screen shot of what they look like (the balance pages).

There may even be some Tellwut points in it for you :) 

5 hours ago, somelady said:

I'm curious. From your last post and this one it seems like you're getting free research, conducting a survey with out paying?

Hi somelady and spider (I see your like)

I'm just trying to help Tellwut members. We had a meeting the other day if things we're trying to improve and I noticed we had quite a few people write in being confused about how to use our balance page (the page where the points are). The reason I"m not asking on Tellwut is because we have a little rule about mentioning other survey sites on our site (we're not suppose to do it - and if we do it, it's rare and for a special purpose).

So instead of making 34242 accounts on different survey sites that I probably wont use, I thought I'd go straight to the best source - you guys!

Just want feedback. And like I said I will add some points to the accounts of Tellwut member who help - if they provide me with screen shots.

Our team at Tellwut is super small (some of you guys would be shocked). So this is just a little personal project I'm doing, in the hopes of makes things easier for Tellwutters.

Honestly, I just look at the points I have. So on Tellwut, I would see in the upper corner that I have 3400 points (or whatever). I don't really need to know anything more specific, unless it is a site that is shady and I want to make sure I'm getting credit for the surveys I've completed. I can't imagine how your site is confusing people, but I'm not high maintenance (lol), I just need to know my current balance.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spider said:

Honestly, I just look at the points I have. So on Tellwut, I would see in the upper corner that I have 3400 points (or whatever). I don't really need to know anything more specific, unless it is a site that is shady and I want to make sure I'm getting credit for the surveys I've completed. I can't imagine how your site is confusing people, but I'm not high maintenance (lol), I just need to know my current balance.

I wish we had more members like you, Spider. But I don't blame our panel members who get confused - sometimes the wording or the redirects from the external survey companies are a bit wonky so we have panel members going to the Balance page, but  so many of them can't figure it out - there's a lot of drop down menus and some people who aren't computer savvy can get overwhelmed.

And you have no idea how many people miss the balance total that's in the upper corner.

I agree with Spider..Tellwut is very easy to follow along...The only thing I hate sometimes is doing the available surveys from some of the sites...I have a habit of not writing down the survey # when I go to complete one of the surveys & sometimes get screwed out of points when I finish the survey at the end & get the "error page"  or my fav is when you complete the survey but all of the sudden it's suddenly closed after they've received all the info they need from the survey you've just taken but you get 0 points in the end..

So always remember to write down the survey code # that way if you get screwed out of points Tellwut can have some way to track what you're doing..

1 hour ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I agree with Spider..Tellwut is very easy to follow along...The only thing I hate sometimes is doing the available surveys from some of the sites...I have a habit of not writing down the survey # when I go to complete one of the surveys & sometimes get screwed out of points when I finish the survey at the end & get the "error page"  or my fav is when you complete the survey but all of the sudden it's suddenly closed after they've received all the info they need from the survey you've just taken but you get 0 points in the end..

So always remember to write down the survey code # that way if you get screwed out of points Tellwut can have some way to track what you're doing..

Hi greeneyeddevils,

No need to write down the survey number when you get error. (HOWEVER to anyone else who is reading - if you are re-directed back to Tellwut, please always provide the survey ID number) Instead just e-mail us immediately - meaning do not start another survey. By writing us immediately and also mentioning the time in the e-mail (how long you were in it, approximate time you started) it helps us to look into the issue more effectively.

Sometimes when we have panel members manually write down numbers there are typos and this kind of leads us down a rabbit hole. So unless you are copying and pasting, the best method is just to e-mail immediately. But if you can't e-mail immediately, just go with what works for you :)

There is one company, and I cannot remember which one that has a paragraph that literally says that they don't keep track of the points we earn, it's up to us to write it down.  I am now wondering how the heck they know when to pay people, and how dot he people know?  I don't think I have ever cashed out with them.  Must not be one that I visit often since I can't remember the name.  I will keep thinking though.