Why do you leave survey sites

Tellwut

I have left site for the same reasons above but also some i have been a member of for years and years because I have been told me account has been flagged.(yo many callbacks or something) The one thing I know I am not is a cheater.This occured recently and they decided to keep my account open but I emailed and asked them to delete my account.I do my best but wont tolerste that.

I have left survey panels that take a ridiculously LONG time to earn and/or pay the rewards promised. One, for example, takes 6 months to pay you. Another one, took me 18 months to earn the $10.00 pay-out. Cheating me out of points is a deal-breaker--I deplore dishonesty; and yet, these very panels demand honesty from us.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like when a panel dumps me into another panel's site for a survey without any mention of the compensation.  I just did one last week, spent 25 minutes answering all these very detailed questions on clothing, only to find my effort earned me an entry into a drawing for $500.00  Are you serious?  This is like a bait and switch being pulled by both of these companies.  I think it's rigged from the start, nobody is gonna qualify for the first study.  You get immediately sent into another site mostly without even a mention of the time involved, much less the pay.  Branded Surveys is bad about this.  They have really hit the skids and most panel members will tell you that.

• Like 1

As with a number of other people, I will eventually leave a site if it frequently screens me out after I've spent time (over 10 minutes) answering questions. I don't mind if I get screened out immediately, but I object to giving my answers for nothing - and the company has all the data

Do I complain, yes but usually don't even get a reply. There was one that I complained to about getting screened out of over 80% of surveys - I got banned for violating their T&C !

I was in Inbox dollars  left after I finally  was able to cash out  .I left because I did not know they required a fee to cash out .

I left  Mysurvey  which I used to like  because  I had done 5 surveys  and no points .I wrote them told them  nothing contacted the bbb  the  bbb  finally  said they never responded to them  so I left ,

I left Opinion  outpost  because they changed how it used to be and never  qualified any more 

Tempted to leave Harris  poll   had 75 points they never credited me  back last December   and  have not gotten a survey  since first part of  January .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I was in Inbox dollars  left after I finally  was able to cash out  .I left because I did not know they required a fee to cash out .

I left  Mysurvey  which I used to like  because  I had done 5 surveys  and no points .I wrote them told them  nothing contacted the bbb  the  bbb  finally  said they never responded to them  so I left ,

I left Opinion  outpost  because they changed how it used to be and never  qualified any more 

Tempted to leave Harris  poll   had 75 points they never credited me  back last December   and  have not gotten a survey  since first part of  January .

Wow, you sound almost exactly like me.  I did cashout with Inbox twice, they kept $3 and then gave you $3 to start out with.  Too long to cash out and what the heck was the $3 fee for?  mysurvey was exactly the same, but I didn't go the BBB route.  Opinion Outpost was great at the start and then it dwindled down and I am glad I got out of that.  Harris Poll became a joke.  I would get a survey, but I would dq, then none for a while.  Took me forever to cash out.  I was with Quick Rewards at the very beginning of doing surveys and one day I was 45 minutes into a 15 minute survey, and it dq'd me.  Boy was I mad!  That was the death blow for them.  There are more that I am getting ready to get rid of as well. 

16 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

• 4 weeks later...

I leave as soon as the math tells me I'm being paid  pennies per hour of actual survey time.  If a site doesn't meet a baseline of $5 an hour for my actual use time, be it 10 min a day or 2 hours a day, I walk.  

I one survey site can pay that, all of you can.  I've only found a few that do.