What's up with GTM and them paying

footfree

So I got a email from the BBB saying that GTM is paying me for surveys taken back in 2016.Okay great but why did it take them so long to answer plus the case had already been closed.Just take the points and be thankful ,right?Well I did then this  morning I get another email from GTM saying I received another 200 points this time the ticket I sent them was on August 28, 2017, 21:18 BST .I hope this is  sign of new times in 2018.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you got your points. Cant say I am optimistic that things are changing at GTM.  Just finished a month long spending diary for GTM for 2500 points. Tried to enter the survey on Feb 1, 2, and 3 to submit the completed diary and have been unable to get into the site. Keep getting a page that asks me for my account number and password, with a warning that the site is not secure, the address does not start with http, and there is no green security lock. I have done this journal every 2-3 months for quite some time and have never had a problem before. Sent a ticket but that generally goes no where. Went into the diary every day for 30 days with no problem and on the day I am to submit, cant get in!

31 minutes ago, franksmom said:

Glad you got your points. Cant say I am optimistic that things are changing at GTM.  Just finished a month long spending diary for GTM for 2500 points. Tried to enter the survey on Feb 1, 2, and 3 to submit the completed diary and have been unable to get into the site. Keep getting a page that asks me for my account number and password, with a warning that the site is not secure, the address does not start with http, and there is no green security lock. I have done this journal every 2-3 months for quite some time and have never had a problem before. Sent a ticket but that generally goes no where. Went into the diary every day for 30 days with no problem and on the day I am to submit, cant get in!

I would be very upset about that- which browser have you tried  logging on with?I was having issues with their site the other day using Firefox but had no problems using Google Chrome.