Mintvine going downhill

peach6

I was doing really well with Mintvine and now I think it is going downhill  I will go on the site multiple times during the day if I'm lucky there will be 1 or 2 surveys will maybe make 6 points and then later in the day I will get an email that says 10 or more surveys and each one I click will say no surveys available I think cashing out every 2 weeks is not going to happen anymore 

very disappointing

Is anybody else seeing that?

Agree. I suspect they have allowed unlimited members and are getting way beyond a saturation point which has resulted in fewer surveys and allows them to lower awards. Bad combination for us!!!!

• Like 1

Mintvine is closed or do you mean Branded Surveys? I'm doing very well at Branded.

14 hours ago, peach6 said:

I was doing really well with Mintvine and now I think it is going downhill  I will go on the site multiple times during the day if I'm lucky there will be 1 or 2 surveys will maybe make 6 points and then later in the day I will get an email that says 10 or more surveys and each one I click will say no surveys available I think cashing out every 2 weeks is not going to happen anymore 

very disappointing

Is anybody else seeing that?

7 hours ago, Trueblue said:

Agree. I suspect they have allowed unlimited members and are getting way beyond a saturation point which has resulted in fewer surveys and allows them to lower awards. Bad combination for us!!!!

12 hours ago, paulgro said:

Mintvine is closed or do you mean Branded Surveys? I'm doing very well at Branded.

So am I.... I'm not sure what the differece is, but I've been able to cash out more than ever for a couple of months now.

• Like 1

I was also then I noticed a change the last week or so maybe location has something to do with it I just know it's a big change for me and not in a good way.

2 hours ago, penangel said:

So am I.... I'm not sure what the differece is, but I've been able to cash out more than ever for a couple of months now.

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I was also then I noticed a change the last week or so maybe location has something to do with it I just know it's a big change for me and not in a good way.

I'm doing very well with Branded but I also did well when it was Mintvine. It's my understanding that Branded is the parent company of Mintvine and just and moved  everything to Branded. So many things decide whether you qualify for a survey or not. It's hard to figure out.

19 hours ago, paulgro said:

I'm doing very well with Branded but I also did well when it was Mintvine. It's my understanding that Branded is the parent company of Mintvine and just and moved  everything to Branded. So many things decide whether you qualify for a survey or not. It's hard to figure out.

I was finally able to do a survey this morning took me 30 minutes and then received only 22 points

4 hours ago, peach6 said:

I was finally able to do a survey this morning took me 30 minutes and then received only 22 points

I know. Most of the companies don't pay much any more.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...