Tickets = time out?

GammiWoo

On sites that I've had to submit issue tickets, I've noticed that immediately no more surveys are available and, in some instances, they don't "refill" until the ticket is resolved. Is this standard? It almost makes me want to not submit a ticket. That said, I just finished a 20 min GFK survey on OneOpinion.com and got 100% completion on the progress bar only to receive the standard DQ/here's 50 message. I submitted a ticket and bam! No more surveys. Also, their bot isn't very useful but what bots are? lol Not mad just curious.

Tellwut is great but you would think these dang companies would be just as nice to the panelists who spend countless time doing the more mundane functions of research as they are to the companies that commission the research but that's probably just me....

If this is what they are going to do now then good luck.I could see a lot of people getting real peeved and quitting.At least it would make me want to .

• Like 1

They finally came back to giving surveys about 5 hours later. I think it was because of the ticket because any other time, if I haven't gone through at least 3 surveys/attempts, more always load (except on weekends). Still haven't heard anything on the ticket....