Would advise people to keep up on theri points at One Opinion

footfree

Okay I noticed this for the first time  2 or 3 days ago.However as I  just did a survey for them and I noticed that I did not receive my 50 points for trying. Maybe a couple of days ago I started thinking I wasnt getting all my points, but I really wasnt positive since I wasnt writing everything down like I should be.Well today I did start writing things down and sure enough I wasnt getting all of my points like I was suppose to be.I mean they would show up in my recent transactions but they were not adding up in my points.I just wrote to them tonight and let them know what was going on.I thought I should let you all know to  keep tabs of your points and just don't rely on them being accurate.

So a minute later and there are my points,that they added.So yeah I will  definitely be writing everything down .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad you got your points. Last time I had an issue with them, they refused to help me out. I do pretty well with them but they are definitely a site that I don't trust at all, so thanks for the warning. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, footfree said:

Okay I noticed this for the first time  2 or 3 days ago.However as I  just did a survey for them and I noticed that I did not receive my 50 points for trying. Maybe a couple of days ago I started thinking I wasnt getting all my points, but I really wasnt positive since I wasnt writing everything down like I should be.Well today I did start writing things down and sure enough I wasnt getting all of my points like I was suppose to be.I mean they would show up in my recent transactions but they were not adding up in my points.I just wrote to them tonight and let them know what was going on.I thought I should let you all know to  keep tabs of your points and just don't rely on them being accurate.

So a minute later and there are my points,that they added.So yeah I will  definitely be writing everything down .

I will definitely start looking at my points before starting a survey now there have been a few times that I didn't think I received my points but in my activity it stated i did so I thought it was just me.

They used to be great when you did a survey and didn't receive the points they would take your word for it and issue you the points last year I had that problem and did get a reply back right away that they would check there records and if the survey was completed my points would be issued I never heard back from them and did not get my points and I never followed up on it I let it slide because there aren't to many survey companies that I still do okay with but I'm not going to let that happen anymore.

Thanks for posting this footfree

• Like 2

Got a response from One Opinion about the points not adding up

Jennifer H replied:

Hello ,

Thanks for contacting us and I apologize for any issues with survey crediting!

Looking into your account history, I was able to locate these surveys and have credited you 1,000 points for survey 303648 and 1,000 points for survey 300022.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

So not sure if it is a kink thing or not because of the new look however I swear  I had this issue before  that.So if I were you I would still keep track.

On 1/23/2018 at 3:00 AM, spider said:

I'm glad you got your points. Last time I had an issue with them, they refused to help me out. I do pretty well with them but they are definitely a site that I don't trust at all, so thanks for the warning. 

What sites do you trust??  I started with them in late November and thought them quite good.  Who is better out there because I am afraid they are all a little sketchy.

Pinecone is the only one I can think of but they all seem to have their little problems.As for One Opinion they are not as bad as some at least they corrected the problem and did it in short amount of time.Not giving up on them just yet. 

Got jipped out of another 50 point survey last night -so now I know I will definitely be keeping track.

Their site is all jacked up.I asked for my 50 points and instead they give me 500.Okay fine then I do another survey did not qualify and I did not get my 50 points.However how can I complain when they have now given me 400 to many points-(deducted 100 for 2 missing 50 point surveys)I tried telling them they are having issues with their points .Wonder when they will get around to fixing it.I think more people will need to complain before they will fix it.

So the next survey I dq from I got 50.Then I get 50 points for a survey I didn't even do.How do I know I have been writing all survey numbers down as I do them.I already told them of the issues how is it my fault if they don't want to listen to me .