Never leave to much in your account!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have made this mistake with surveyspot even though it wasent alot but I here from alot of people to having good money in your account and it gets cancelled or whatever happened. Try to cash out when you make your minium requirements because you never know what will happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is the best piece of advice concerning survey work!

Now, as soon as I hit the minimum, I cash out-I have 2 $10- checks & 1 $5- check coming.

Better safe than sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yeah well its tempting to some people so they dont spend it but it can become a big mistake. I talked to someone not to long ago who had 66 dollars in there surveyhead account and cashed-out and months later still have not received it.

• 4 weeks later...

IMHO it is the number one rule for protecting your self when doing surveys. I always cash out as soon as i qualify for the reward. Vouchers have at least 12 months on them (they are better on your shelf than on their desk),(money in your bank account gains you intrest not them) :D . NEVER repeat NEVER be tempted to use them as a form of savings account for christmas or a rainy day :!:

• 1 month later...

I agree. I made the $10 cash out threshold with Palm Research in June and still haven't been paid. They are supposed to send a check 45 days after the end of the month when you reach $10. That would have been the middle of August. It is November and the $10 is still sitting in my account. I filed a BBB complaint but they have not responded. Looks like they might be going under.

• 1 year later...

Check the survey sites fags and see if funds or points expire. Some do and some dont. Some, the more money or points you have the better and more frequently you receive surveys.

I have read on some sites that amazon gift cards expire after one year. However, according to amazon once money is added to your amazon account it never expires.

• 1 month later...
I have read on some sites that amazon gift cards expire after one year. However, according to amazon once money is added to your amazon account it never expires.

yes this is true. once you put it in your Amazon account, it never expires.

very, very rarely do i ever leave any in my account. i usually cash mine out as soon as i can. losing all it almost happened to me a couple of times. dont take chances.

• 1 month later...
a good thing to save is Amazon codes. i made $148 before Christmas. Bought a ipod nano and some christmas gifts.

Amazon codes can be put into your amazon.com account immediately as they do not expire.

I used amazon cards for most of my Christmas shopping. Started saving and redeeming for amazon only, last summer, around July had over $400.00 by November. My twin daughters/familes live in Wisconsin me in Indiana, so gifts were free shipped right to their home. I decided to from now on to always get amazon cards, That way there is money put aside for birthdays, grauduation, mothers/fathers day and of course Christmas. I already have $245.00 in my amazon account starting January and It is only February.

• 1 month later...

I look at whatever reward is the best offered in terms of cost for each company. When I reach that threshold, I cash out. I know some people who had upwards of a few hundred dollars when saynation closed their doors and they will not see any of that money. There is no need to let companies hold you money, it is more or less an interest free loan to them since they have already been paid.

• 7 months later...

Agreed, it's one of my first rules. If a site closes there's very little you can do to get your money back. Always withdraw as soon as you can is my advise, even if the points to dollars ratio gets better the more you have in there. That's never tempted me.