Why bother asking me if I have filled out a movie survey or not

footfree

I answer yes I have filled out a movie survey in the past month and then they continue to ask me questions.I don't understand why  they would continue?If someone knows please let me in on it.

39 minutes ago, footfree said:

I answer yes I have filled out a movie survey in the past month and then they continue to ask me questions.I don't understand why  they would continue?If someone knows please let me in on it.

Maybe comparative analysis? Although can't say for sure :)

On 1/23/2018 at 10:00 AM, footfree said:

No clue , but I have gotten the same one many times. Matters not if you say "yes" or "no" to the initial question. It still goes right ahead and asks the questions and I always DQ.

• Like 1

I get those types of surveys and for some reason, even though I have seen a movie, not having an 18 year old or younger person in the house is enough to get me dq'd.  *Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......

I agree wholeheartedly with the above. I'm also curious about the new profile questions I"m getting:  1) How many sides does a triangle have? 2) If it isn't cloudy, then the sky must be __________ and other gems like "What's the opposite of cold".....lol.

3 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

I agree wholeheartedly with the above. I'm also curious about the new profile questions I"m getting:  1) How many sides does a triangle have? 2) If it isn't cloudy, then the sky must be __________ and other gems like "What's the opposite of cold".....lol.

Survey companies usually post those in place to make sure that people are not mindlessly clicking (so just to make sure that you're paying attention) or to see if there's a bot taking survey.

On 1/27/2018 at 1:41 PM, GammiWoo said:

Speaking of new questions, I am soooooo annoyed at the marble question.  I swear it's maddening.  A boy has four marbles and loses one, how many does he have left.... and at least 70% of the time when I mark 3, it kicks me out.   I mean I'm not a math genius but come on.  :-)    I assume I actually screened out earlier but then why let me get to that point?!

On 1/28/2018 at 5:27 PM, penangel said:

Speaking of new questions, I am soooooo annoyed at the marble question.  I swear it's maddening.  A boy has four marbles and loses one, how many does he have left.... and at least 70% of the time when I mark 3, it kicks me out.   I mean I'm not a math genius but come on.  :-)    I assume I actually screened out earlier but then why let me get to that point?!

I always thought he should keep those marbles in a bag and stop losing them or getting more!!:-P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, paulgro said:

I always thought he should keep those marbles in a bag and stop losing them or getting more!!:-P

That's like the one that would ask you what sound you heard and it was for sure a train but that wasn't the answer they wanted even though it was the correct one.

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2018 at 4:34 PM, peach6 said:

That's like the one that would ask you what sound you heard and it was for sure a train but that wasn't the answer they wanted even though it was the correct one.

No telling what they want half of the time.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2018 at 12:41 PM, GammiWoo said:

Those are not profile questions, they are questions to see if you are paying attention, a bot or quality control.

I know. I'm referring specifically to surveys that actually ask you if you would mind "answering a few profile questions" and then, the attention screeners come up. I was mostly joking.

I love the ones when they ask you if you are in a coma, had tea with Queen Victoria in the last week or bathe in ketchup .Anybody here ever see those? Not sure what would happen if you answer wrong but my guess is at the very least be kicked out of the survey and possibly not be allowed to complete any more surveys with the company. Yes I have seen the marble questions very often as well as the one for the movie surveys. And when you get asked whether or not you have completed a movie survey in the last month I think you get asked the same questions whether you answer yes or no and like others always get disqualified no matter what. Not sure what the point is. I understand if the purpose is to make sure people are reading the questions but not 100% sure that is always the case. Honestly I don't think I would want to answer a question wrong on purpose to see what would happen. Probably different rules for different panels. I think with One Opinion if you answer one of the screening questions wrong you then are blocked from completing surveys that day but can do so the following day.  

3 hours ago, mikedorb said:

I love the ones when they ask you if you are in a coma, had tea with Queen Victoria in the last week or bathe in ketchup .Anybody here ever see those? Not sure what would happen if you answer wrong but my guess is at the very least be kicked out of the survey and possibly not be allowed to complete any more surveys with the company. Yes I have seen the marble questions very often as well as the one for the movie surveys. And when you get asked whether or not you have completed a movie survey in the last month I think you get asked the same questions whether you answer yes or no and like others always get disqualified no matter what. Not sure what the point is. I understand if the purpose is to make sure people are reading the questions but not 100% sure that is always the case. Honestly I don't think I would want to answer a question wrong on purpose to see what would happen. Probably different rules for different panels. I think with One Opinion if you answer one of the screening questions wrong you then are blocked from completing surveys that day but can do so the following day.  

Yes they block you.I did it once accidentally ( well they said I did) and wasnt able to take anymore for the day. Makes you look more closely the next time so it doesn't happen again.