Pinecone Research

my2cents1

Anyone else seeing issues? 
First of all don't waste your time sending an email about an issue - pretty sure they go to a junk file that is never looked at.
You can expect at least 3 surveys a month that you will not get paid for
Now you log in start a survey and then get a message that the survey is not available in your area :-(

4 hours ago, my2cents said:

Anyone else seeing issues? 
First of all don't waste your time sending an email about an issue - pretty sure they go to a junk file that is never looked at.
You can expect at least 3 surveys a month that you will not get paid for
Now you log in start a survey and then get a message that the survey is not available in your area :-(

No clue where you are but I'm in Canada & have been with Pinecone for years & have never once had an issue where I didn't get paid from them..I'd complete the survey & within a day or 2 I'd get a message that my points are in my account & when I redeem they're there within a day via Paypal...Karen Scott has always responded to my emails if I've ever had a problem on any survey...

If I have an issue I email Karen Scott and I always get a response within 24 hours.  I have seen the surveys drop off, but I get one now and then and I will stay with them as long as they will have me.

Every survey  I have done I have been paid.I have had problems with them not answering my emails.Usually  that is when I go to their site and look for the help. However if I open the survey  the one that was originally  sent and click on the email within that survey for a question I will most likely get a response .Most times but not always and even if they don't respond they will fix the issue and I don't have to contact them again.

Not sure why some of us wil have a issue with a survey company and some of us wont but it happens.

Is this oner of the emails you are asking for help  if not try that one.   [email protected]

Can''t log in to home page to see my rewards, which are many, have sent 5 emails.....no response.  Have done surveys for several years.....never had this problem before.

37 minutes ago, KT said:

Can''t log in to home page to see my rewards, which are many, have sent 5 emails.....no response.  Have done surveys for several years.....never had this problem before.

You may have gotten the boot I hear they do that

15 hours ago, peach6 said:

You may have gotten the boot I hear they do that

That was about the way it went when I was let go there. However , I was able to cash out.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:38 AM, KT said:

If you don't get a response and they owe you money go to the BBB and get it that way.I mean if they have kicked you out what do you have to lose.

I got kicked out of Harris Poll which is owned by the same company and they kept my $5 they owed me.But at least I knew that I was kicked out without having to waste time on emailing them. BTW I got kicked out when I asked for points that they owed me.But at least I got the $50 they owed me before it got done so I figure $5 wasnt as bad as it could have been.

• 8 months later...

I am getting annoyed too. Not only have the surveys slowed to a crawl, but now I am also not getting paid promptly, sometimes having to message from site more than once, just to get points. The two step process of get a PayPal payment is a pain to begin with, but now takes even longer just to get the points credited. Until a few months ago, used almost always get the points posted the very next business day. Now sometimes takes a week get to get to step one. Not sure whether they are not tracking these router surveys properly, or if they just pay later now as a policy.. Anyone,. know of any other good survey panels? All of my survey panels have gone downhill and have went from average of making $200 a month with my panels to about $50 a month or so. Need to make more than this to  make it worth my time.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, patriotmike said:

I am getting annoyed too. Not only have the surveys slowed to a crawl, but now I am also not getting paid promptly, sometimes having to message from site more than once, just to get points. The two step process of get a PayPal payment is a pain to begin with, but now takes even longer just to get the points credited. Until a few months ago, used almost always get the points posted the very next business day. Now sometimes takes a week get to get to step one. Not sure whether they are not tracking these router surveys properly, or if they just pay later now as a policy.. Anyone,. know of any other good survey panels? All of my survey panels have gone downhill and have went from average of making $200 a month with my panels to about $50 a month or so. Need to make more than this to  make it worth my time.

I agree. I've been having to wait 4-5 days for points to credit and then, of course, the extra day just to make a whopping $3 transfer to Paypal. Rarely get surveys anymore and they're rarely Pinecone surveys now since they added the stupid router. I agree about income going down. I also started doing user testing but they are already bloated as well and you're NOT guaranteed to get money. I also signed up for Crowd Content but those are some of the rudest people you've ever "met" online and if I could have just reached through my laptop screen.....lol. Nasty site. Don't get sucked into that one.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love Pinecone. They were prompt in paying and if I had an issue I would get a response within 24 hours. 

The last two surveys I took I did not get paid for. I sent an email and got a canned response a week later that had nothing to do with my problem. I guess Pinecone is really going downhill, at least for me