my2cents1

Pinecone Research

yobry1

I had a problem with a survey(1st time ever) a few months ago but by the time they responded 2-3 days later, the survey was closed. Been with them for 8-9yrs now. I get 3-6 surveys a month from them and they're my fav panel.

lovely8day

I have done surveys with Pinecone Research for several years with no issues. Approximately 5 months ago the surveys dropped off and I could not log into my account. I had not used my points and wanted to cash in on them. Emails were sent to no avail. I contacted Better Business Bureau and stated my predicament. The only thing that resulted from the contact was Pinecone sent me a request to change my password and to click on the link in my email. The email never came (this also happened several times before I contacted BBB). The problem has not been resolved and BBB notified me that if I don't hear from Pinecone by the end of the day, they will close the case as unresolved. Does anyone else know where else to go or what to do to get what is due them?     

TomServo

Pinecone isn't being very good to me in 2019. Don't think I heard from them in January at all, and in February, I get the usual e mail notifications, but everyone I click on is denied for "not fitting the profile" (or however they phrase it in the denial).

This is right after they returned to the ridiculous "router survey" model. Coincidence??

peach6

The last 2 surveys I received from them when I click on them it says I already completed it

greeneyeddevils

I've completed 2 surveys from them in the last week so it's still good on my end & I'm in Canada

• Like 1

rosiesmom

I get about 1 a month now.  I am good with it for now.

• Like 2

NevadaJones

Agree. I've been getting/qualifying for about one a month, too. Although this month it was two! 

Now I finally have enough to cash out and just have to decide how to spend all the riches! :lol:

• Like 1

paulgro

I receive payment next day from them. I don't like how slow the new program is but never have problems doing surveys or being paid.