Does anyone know anything about Univox Community

footfree

I was wondering if it was worth joining or has anyone heard of them or is a panelist?I am interested in the good the bad and the ugly on them.I don't remember joining but they sent me a email some time ago and I am getting around to seeing about them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, footfree said:

I was wondering if it was worth joining or has anyone heard of them or is a panelist?I am interested in the good the bad and the ugly on them.I don't remember joining but they sent me a email some time ago and I am getting around to seeing about them.

I belong to them I do okay with them but they are not without problems so far I have been able to cash out monthly.

• Like 2

I've been with them for quite some time and I don't think I have ever cashed out.  I just get dq'd.  I quit doing them for a while and the invites dwindled, I get one now and again, but I always get dq'd.  I will keep trying though.

• Like 1

They threw me out claiming I was using two computers which I wasn't. I did well with them but I don't like being called a thief so didn't bother trying to get back in. Just a word of warning how they operate using computers to decide everything for them.

• Like 1

I just started it, as I read it was a good site. Well its not good for me. I keep trying and trying the surveys, and after about 10 minutes, it kicks me out, saying I don't qualify. I dont think I'm going to waste my time again.

On 1/27/2018 at 4:30 PM, Susan0888 said:

I just started it, as I read it was a good site. Well its not good for me. I keep trying and trying the surveys, and after about 10 minutes, it kicks me out, saying I don't qualify. I dont think I'm going to waste my time again.

You do go through many surveys to finally get a few that pay you. When I first started there they surveys were good and support couldn't be better. Now support hardly helps at all and they let computers decide who stays and who goes by what the computer thinks. The site is in 3 parts which is crazy. One for surveys, one for community talk and one for what they call "rumble talk" which is like an instant messenger. I was there almost 2 years when I got screwed and only one person made a comment about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peach6 said:

Miss you on the forum not much has changed

Yeah, I know. Dack actually wanted me and a few others to see his post. Like I said, they didn't bother saying anything about my post so I can't be bothered going back to the forum.

• Like 1

I've been with them for years but for the last year and a half I haven't qualified for a survey. I kind of like that sometimes you can see reviews of a survey before you take it. If someone says it doesn't give dq points that's good to know.  When i see the same people rating  surveys as good for them I know I won't qualify for that survey.   I hardly do univox  surveys anymore. My mailbox is full of the invites lately but I have no faith I will qualify for one of them. They do have polls that pay .05 but not everyday. They have a forum and some contests but I don't bother with them.

On 1/30/2018 at 7:49 PM, somelady said:

I've been with them for years but for the last year and a half I haven't qualified for a survey. I kind of like that sometimes you can see reviews of a survey before you take it. If someone says it doesn't give dq points that's good to know.  When i see the same people rating  surveys as good for them I know I won't qualify for that survey.   I hardly do univox  surveys anymore. My mailbox is full of the invites lately but I have no faith I will qualify for one of them. They do have polls that pay .05 but not everyday. They have a forum and some contests but I don't bother with them.

On 1/31/2018 at 3:21 PM, wobbles said:

amount paid on the surveys is going way down, and if you complete one and don't get credit, customer service doesn't credit. 

That's my point. The place is going down the tubes and now they throw members out because they have computer glitches that flag people for nothing.

On 2/3/2018 at 7:24 PM, paulgro said:

That's my point. The place is going down the tubes and now they throw members out because they have computer glitches that flag people for nothing.

Just adding my voice to yours...

• 1 month later...