Is anybody ever eligible for mindfield surveys?

NFriday

Hi- I get multiple surveys from Mindfield every day, and I am only eligible for 1 in 100 if I am lucky.  I got an email from them a few days ago that they had thousands of surveys to do, and we could pick and choose how many we wanted to try.  I then got 10 pages of surveys to do, and no I did not try every one, but I tried maybe a quarter of them, and I was not eligible for any of the ones I tried.  I got a survey a few minutes ago that I was not eligible for, and I tried to see how much money I have in my account, and I was not able to pull it up.  Is anybody here ever able to cash out at Mindfield.  There are many times where I will open up a survey from them 30 minutes after I receive it, and they tell me that their quota has already been met.  It is so frustrating.

I also quit for the same reason I did have a product test from them once and it took 8 months to be paid and when I inquired about it they were very snotty so as soon as I received it I was done.

• Like 1

They don't send me surveys anymore-not sure why they quit but they did.I have $1.50 in my account with some pending from 2 years ago or more.So while they may send me a survey I quit .I dont ever see them paying me or anyone else.As far as I am concerned they are a joke.

• Like 1

The only time I qualify is if I get one on another survey site. I haven't cashed out in years, I need one dollar to cash out for 5 dollars, unless they changed it.

Hi- I just did a mysurvey survey, I got through Mindfield, and hopefully will get my points.  I was finally able to figure out how much I have in my account currently, and I have $25.75, but I could not remember my password, and so they sent me another one.  When I entered that one in so I could change it, it said the password they sent me was weak, and I would have to come up with a new password that was stronger.  When I tried to come up with a new password, whatever I entered said it was too weak.  I want to get my money.  I can't remember if they pay in Amazon GC or if they send you a check.  Does anybody know how I get my money?  I think once I get my money I am going to close my account.  I suspect that I never cashed out my account before, and that is all I accumulated in over 4 years.  Apparently on their survey cloud they have over 4,000 surveys you can choose from.  I got another survey today that I opened up 7 minutes after I got it, and I was told they had already met their quota for that survey.  Thanks, Nancy

I've actually been eligible for at least three Mindfield surveys in the last week.  I just tried to do one though that was not an in house one.  It was aone from a health care research group.  They asked me a ton of questions about different hospitals, and which ones I thought of first when I  needed medical services.  I spent close to an hour on the survey, and I finally thought it was winding up, and all of a sudden I got notice that the survey was closed!  Since it was not a Mindfield survey the chances of getting any credit are slim to none.  It just makes me angry.  I should have gotten out of the survey after 30 minutes.  I think I have done a survey similar to this before.  It starts by asking you what hospitals you think of first.  Did anybody else get this survey?

• 3 weeks later...

Well I was able to get a hold of somebody at the help desk, and she was able to get my password changed so I could log in, and I cashed out a few weeks ago.  I just got my Amazon GC for $35.25.  They sent it through email.  I have also been eligible for a few surveys lately too.  They keep asking me to sign up for their app though.  They say that this way they don't have to send me emails with surveys, and I can go on their website, and take surveys earlier, which will increase my chances of being able to take the survey.  does anybody have their app?  I don't usually do apps.  There is supposed to be a way you can access the surveys through Chrome too, but I have not figured that one out yet.