MySurvey customer service?

Cschaef13

Anyone know how to actually get a hold of their customer service? The contact us form always ends up bouncing back in my email saying undeliverable. I just wanna get to my $15 and cash out, this site is such a hassle

Can't you just go to rewards and claim your reward.  I just cashed out for a $40 Amazon GC a few days ago, and I am waiting for them to send it to me.  I am not sure if they send it to me through email, in which case it will take 5-10 business days, or if they mail me the GC, which takes at least three weeks.  Valued Opinion emailed me my GC within 15 minutes, although they did deduct $2 for a handling fee.

Sorry to clarify I didn’t have enough at the time and I am on Canadian mysurvey. The email I had was [email protected] but it just bounces back. However I finished my diary for the month, thankfully it actually rewarded. I cashed out for my $15 PayPal, hopefully it actually shows up 

• 3 weeks later...

I have been sending them an email nearly every day regarding a beverage survey I completed.  If anyone has completed one of these, you know how time consuming they are.  In any event, I completed it, submitted it and it shows as a survey that I started and didn't complete.  However, when I enter the survey it says that it is invalid.  It is worth 600 points so I am a little perturbed.  I am nearly reading to use the old phone call to try to get them to answer me.

The diary type surveys at mysurvey all get audited before points are awarded. That takes 3-4 weeks on average. During that time , the diary will list in Surveys Started. Simply leave it alone. Trying to access it after completion can mess it up. No need to email them about it.

• Like 1