Please guide me on Soap Box

GammiWoo

So for nearly a decade now (mild exaggeration), I've had 14000 points on Mysoapbox. I can't bring myself to cancel because there is a tiny spark that is a belief I can make it and cash out. I can't get any more points, though. Suggestions? I really would like the $25 that I've been building for years.....

Just trying will earn you points.It took me almost 2 years to get to cash out level.I am still with them and can now cash out at 5000 points but I feel your pain.They take forever to earn points with .Do you do the 1000 point surveys they send every day?They seem to help a little.

I went to look at  my account and I haven't received a survey since the 16th of January and there is none to take on their site.Not sure what that means.So I went ahead and cashed out some of my 6000 points.

Right now they are saying you have to verify or you won't get your points. I saw that yesterday but didn't want to do, it was the middle of the night and I didn't want the phone to wake anyone.  Today I did a survey and dq'd, when I signed I didn't have the dq points. I did the verify then the points appeared.

I haven't been on the site for over a month because this has to be the worst survey site out there as far as earning points. I get rejected for virtually every survey. If I can complete 1 out of 100 that is pretty much par for the course. I have no clue why you have to verify disqualification points. One thing I noticed is before they would give you 10 points for attempting a survey but the last time I was on the site they weren't doing that anymore. You would sometimes get the 10 points and sometimes you wouldn't.It has become a complete waste of time. You could spend hours on this site and earn virtually nothing. And before you could cash out for a dollar with 1000 points but they increased that to 5.00 and 5000 points. As for not getting any surveys I know nothing about that. But my problem with them has always been completing surveys not getting them. If anybody actually makes money on this site I would guess that person is in the minority. How can I get screened out of every survey? By luck alone you would think I would qualify for at least a few of them. My advice would be to stay away from this panel.   

• Thanks 1

This is what makes me Grumble - use to give points is the operative word.Did they notify us they were going to stop this?Not me.Do you think I would have tried so hard to qualify if I had known I wouldn't be getting any points?Not me.Like I said who wants to waste so much time trying to earn a lousy buck when it takes them at least 10 minutes to earn diddly squat.They keep this up and they will be seeing themselves with the dinosaurs.

I am really surprised they are still in business. As I said before you can spend hours on the site and earn virtually nothing. It wasn't that way years ago. I think you have to earn 25,000 points to get your first payout for 25.00 and I managed to do that so I had to complete surveys to get there. Then after you cash out the first time you could cash out at 5000 points or 5.00 but you used to be able to cash out for 1.00 at 1000 points after your initial 25.00 cash out. But now I literally get disqualified from every survey and they no longer give you 10 points for every survey you are disqualified from. It might take me years to get to 5000 points. If anybody can make money on this site please post and let us know. Because I sure can't.  

• Like 1

On 2/9/2018 at 10:15 AM, mikedorb said:

I am really surprised they are still in business. As I said before you can spend hours on the site and earn virtually nothing. It wasn't that way years ago. I think you have to earn 25,000 points to get your first payout for 25.00 and I managed to do that so I had to complete surveys to get there. Then after you cash out the first time you could cash out at 5000 points or 5.00 but you used to be able to cash out for 1.00 at 1000 points after your initial 25.00 cash out. But now I literally get disqualified from every survey and they no longer give you 10 points for every survey you are disqualified from. It might take me years to get to 5000 points. If anybody can make money on this site please post and let us know. Because I sure can't.  

They only give 10 dq points for the surveys that have numbers and recently you have to verify your account to start getting any points. On the available survey page the last survey is to verify your account, you won't get any points until you verify.

• Like 1

I did a survey back on the 6th of Feb. and I wasnt paid for my time so I emailed them.I was really expecting them to say I would receive my points in 7 to 10businness days but that wasnt the case.They came back and said I did do the survey and that my points should be in my account on the 10th of Feb..However that didn't show up.I emailed them with the case number and they still wanted more info.Luckily I had the email I had sent them with a link of the survey.He said that I did finish and that I would be getting my points by the end of the day.Well did I ?No ,so yet again I had to email them .They use to be good at giving points right away but not with this.I hope this isn't a sign of some sort.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

I did a survey back on the 6th of Feb. and I wasnt paid for my time so I emailed them.I was really expecting them to say I would receive my points in 7 to 10businness days but that wasnt the case.They came back and said I did do the survey and that my points should be in my account on the 10th of Feb..However that didn't show up.I emailed them with the case number and they still wanted more info.Luckily I had the email I had sent them with a link of the survey.He said that I did finish and that I would be getting my points by the end of the day.Well did I ?No ,so yet again I had to email them .They use to be good at giving points right away but not with this.I hope this isn't a sign of some sort.

Takes so much energy when you have to email any survey company through no fault of your own I'm not sure at this point how long I will stay with them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, GammiWoo said:

I just started  a new rant because I forgot this one!! lol. Sorry all. I guess they're not getting any better.

I am Not sure how long I will be with them not worth my time

• Like 1

They have stopped sending  surveys  that have the survey numbers, all I get now is invites to survey roulette , survey sidekick and the surveys without numbers that I never qualify for and don't give dq points. Lately I have been receiving dq points for roulette and sidekick.

• Like 1