SurveyJunkie

pansyrhonda

7 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

Anyone else belong to SurveyJunkie?  Just recently joined and have enough points to redeem.  Tried twice, but to no avail.  Anyone?

What is it that's not working for you?   I've never had a problem redeeming, but they *did* start the thing where we need to get a text code to redeem now each time.  I think that's a bit silly and one time would be enough to prove our identity and that we're real, etc. but they don't seem to agree.  :3_grin:

That is it.  I get the code and enter it, then it says I have to contact customer support.  Have done it 4 times and always get the same result.  Contacted customer service and they tell ne to use another telephone number.  What the heck?

Ah... I think maybe they can manually confirm your phone and confirm your identity if you write to them.  That happened to me somewhere about half a year ago.... don't think it was Survey Junkie, but I used hubby's phone and the place had to prove it was me.  It was just a pain to do, but there wasn't an issue with it when I explained it.

• 5 years later...

Been a member of SurveyJunkie for a few months now, tried at least ten times to redeem (to PayPal), but keep getting an error message and suggestion to try later  - anybody had similar experience - is anything "up" with them ?

On 1/28/2018 at 4:21 PM, pansyrhonda said:

Anyone else belong to SurveyJunkie?  Just recently joined and have enough points to redeem.  Tried twice, but to no avail.  Anyone?

Yes!!! - see my post

• 4 weeks later...

I have over $5.00 there & i can't redeem it. I think that those mutants don't want to pay out.